AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: casting for tv show?

Bella is offline Senior Member
    I talked to David too. He also is far too private to be on TV telling our story. He used to post here, but once he no longer needed any support, stopped. Men as a whole just don't get into "hashing out" relationship stuff. It just is what it is.

Good luck though, hopefully you'll find a real representation of things, not some cartoon version like most of the others have.

chi77 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kittylane View Post
    Ok Whiterose, if I tell my story one more time someone will certainly barf. Ok, here goes.

Became friends with someone 20 years younger than me when I was 41. Never thought of it as anything but a buddy relationship.

He proclaims love for me, I tell him get lost.

He enlists in Army, stationed in Italy and a year in Afghanistan. Before deployment, he comes home and we get married.

Family really mad, His father made our lives miserable and strained relationships. My daughter is only one year younger. (She an only child)

He does his four years, we see each other at the most 4 times a year and only for a week here and there.

We are both incredibly in love, I thrive, look wonderful and feel fulfilled.

He comes home, has struggles landing employment, we live life.

I am a real estate broker so we were really impacted by the economy.

Keep our house, keep standing on our feet and the future now looks great.

Married 8 years in June and he is nuts about me. I dont really understand why but he is. I love him also and think he is one of the most decent guys on the planet.

There you have it. Our story.
    Kittylane your story is like a fairytale with a happy ending...you and Adam should think about going on this show!

kittylane is offline Senior Member
    Well I will ask Adam if we are asked. You guys would see he is exactly how I described him. We are such old news in our community, we are accepted and I never discuss the age question. It would be like asking, Why are you 5'3" with blond hair. Because I am. Because we ARE. We have a normal life. So many of these show's want crazy people. We would not fit the bill. Thank you for the compliment tho.......

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Well I will ask Adam if we are asked. You guys would see he is exactly how I described him. We are such old news in our community, we are accepted and I never discuss the age question. It would be like asking, Why are you 5'3" with blond hair. Because I am. Because we ARE. We have a normal life. So many of these show's want crazy people. We would not fit the bill. Thank you for the compliment tho.......
    Email the OP, she will be more than happy to have you guys. I wish I could

kittylane is offline Senior Member
    SLK I will, just been working non stop. I will reach out. I will look in past emails and see if she has an email. Otherwise, you also are a couple I would love to meet. I have enjoyed your journey and honesty so much over the years.

CrazyLove is offline Member
    I could have written that word for word My husband as well just doesnt see it as special- its just US.

20 year age difference, 10 years together, 5 years married- just adopted two kids from foster care a month ago

Tam
    SheLikesKitties and kittylane like this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12