AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: I broke up today too----pulled the trigger before it was too late

Blue-Angel75 is offline Blue Angel
    Thank you all.

No I have not and will not reply to her texts or email...remember? I am 'busy' hahah

Yeah when she followed me home the second time. I kind of brought it up in a very polite way.....she said that she was going somewhere on those two occasions, and she changed topic playfully.
    I mean any more obvious the first time, she might as well have been sitting in my car. She would not make a good undercover cop She was only 1 car behind me.

I believe that in the next few weeks her thing will die. I will keep away from her.

Thank you for the advise, you guys alwyas come through with the goods!!

And Chi77 you can follow me home if you want, I would not mind
    "Mimic what successful people are doing, copy it, practice it, costumize it so that it suits you, I promise you this: you will not fail!"
    "If you don't create an opportunity, you will never experience failure--therefore never really experience successes" Both by me!

If you flirt with me, I may just flirt right back at ya!

Quick update:

She was at the gym yesterday and came around my area, but I was busy with a client. I think she just wanted me to notice her...which I did not give any indication of.

The water waves will wash this one away.

Blue Angel
    "Mimic what successful people are doing, copy it, practice it, costumize it so that it suits you, I promise you this: you will not fail!"
    "If you don't create an opportunity, you will never experience failure--therefore never really experience successes" Both by me!

truckman Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue-Angel75 View Post
    Funny part is she is instigating a fight.
    She text me this after noon, telling me that she was putting up her xmas tree, that she had errands, money to spend, and that she had booked Belgium in January (she has family and owns property over there).

When we met today, she told me that some day I was going to have everything, and that I would have NOTHING.
    While this was only three months, she very well might have been further along than you and thus feels a loss. As with any major loss (death in the family, loss of a job, loss of a pet, etc), there are 5-7 steps associated with grief. Here is the 5- step version:

Denial & Isolation
    Anger
    Bargaining
    Depression
    Acceptance

Also remember being dumped "removes" any power she had in the relationship because you already made the decision. That loss of power/control can be troublesome to cope with for many, many people. Especially when they think everything is absolutely AOK and are surprised by their partner's decision.

Time will tell if you and she can be friends at some point. Today, probably not, until she gets further along in her processing of recent events.

Just be careful, as wounded animals often bite.
    Elliott and MissMuffins like this.

MOONBEAM Guest
    From the information given about this woman, I don't understand the hate.

After 3 months of dating, a guy comes up to her and is like:"I'm done with you because I am too busy running a business and it's taking all my time, buh bye!"
    It sounds very callous.

"I'm busy haha" is a very cruel comment.It's no laughing matter when someone's hurting over a break-up.
    trolleycar likes this.

nah!!! ahhahah

YOU overlooked at the fact that she followed me home on two occasions.

OF COURSE after that I 'got too busy' to be with her. What was I supposed to tell her, that she is a psychotic, paranoid freak from hell???
    It is not that hard to be with me, but the minute a lady starts to act irrational, following home, always wanting me to text back, or to check in with her every night before bed....you can BE SURE I will pull the trigger. But I will never hurt anybody by telling them that they maybe the darkest person I have ever met.

I trust and I believe in people...but don't put a GPS on my car!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

End of story.....muahhaahhahaha thread has been dead for a long while!!!!

BA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12