AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112
Like Tree160Likes

Thread: whine and moan right here... I hate my life / my body because. ..

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    Here's his picture. Bash Away!
    Attachment 2763
    Um, I think this is yet another case of false identity on the internet. Your would-be date is actually the furry guy on the left, posing as the fake human on the right. And thus there was a spelling typo/misunderstanding:

"...he expected bearback lovemaking..."

Coulda been interesting.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

gorillagirl Guest
    Faith, LOL!!! again!!! keep the jokes coming!

fiorinda Guest
    He posed with a teddy bear?! OMG!! He really is a total manipulator

Sleaze-guy thinks to himself 'what's the best way to ensure I get plenty of sex out of this, on the offchance the Clooney-esque looks and good job aren't quite enough? I know!! I'll pose with a stuffed bear so the ladeeees will think I'm a sensitive guy and my picture is cute. Then I'll talk commitment and long-term relationships and coupledom on first meeting (was it?) and they'll fall into my bed, thinking I'm 'the one'. I'll even be able to go jacketless!! Easy!!'

I hope he gets the clap or his dick falls off!!
    gorillagirl, Air and LoisLane like this.

chi77 Guest
    back to the swan story- many years ago i was driving on hwy 17 between santa cruz and san jose. this is now a 4-lane but back in the day, it was a twisty dangerous 1-lane-each-direction road. a friend was in the car. it was late night and raining. a possum decided to cross the road right in front of us and we had to make a split second decision. slam on the brakes and get rear ended by the car directly behind us, swerve right and plummet into a canyon, swerve left and slam head on to the oncoming traffic, or just keep moving forward. bye bye possum.

both of us were veggie animal rights folks but we just couldn't save the life of the possum with so many cars/passengers at risk.
    I drive that same way 3 days a week and never fail to think about that swan. Do swans fly around randomly like other birds? I have never seen a swan other than an area where they have been brought in to be beautiful in a lake. If they do fly around they certainly arent native to Chicago. If he lived on a lake somewhere and decided to fly away, I cant see how he could have safely landed where he was, no way. Someone must have dumped him there. How messed up is that? It bugs me that I just drove past like everyone else, but it would not have worked out well for me or the swan (for him it didnt anyway) if i had tried to save him. Its just sad and makes me think about the kind of world we have created where nature has such a precarious existence.
    ukfireball and gorillagirl like this.

gorillagirl Guest
    @florinda- an STD or other forms of crotch rot would serve his clooney-esque arsse right!

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    gg,

I'm experiencing a full body tingle while looking at his photo.

Kinda reminds me of the time I had scabies.

omg, a little too in love with his own product maybe?

MM
    fiorinda, mskitty and gorillagirl like this.
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

mskitty Guest

clooney-esque.....yess

@florinda- an STD or other forms of crotch rot would serve his clooney-esque arsse right!
    but I think he is gay or maybe a narcissistic self centered type of man... those handsome types are flawed especially one that works in that field...not sure but the way he treated you is evidence something is awry
    gorillagirl likes this.

mskitty Guest

trust issues

I am truly tired of having trust issues and wish I didn't . I wonder how everyone else deals with them when ya hit the wall with deception, lies, and loneliness ...hummm good title for a book..

gorillagirl Guest
    i reach out to friends i know i can rely on. xo

legallyblonde Guest
    Whine and moan about all the things I need money to change when I'm in a place in life that I simply can't work, doctors orders. Things keep getting more expensive and my buying power goes way down. Should I pull out the cardboard and stand on the corner begging? I need 14 k to get back to VCU and finish my degree but do NOT qualify for Federal Aid. No, it's true, I've talked to the Finaid office there and I don't.
    Ali

gorillagirl Guest
    sorry, ali, that sucks.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2789101112