AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Goodbye to our Evie

Stiletto is offline Senior Member
    We never forget them but it hurts a bit less to think of them as time passes. I'm sorry for your loss, I lost a sweet pet of mine just over two weeks ago, from cancer, at a very young age. It is still hard to think of her without tearing up.
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Age gap: 22 years, 6 days.

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    *hugs*

The idea of losing my dogs, like my kids, is something I don't dare think about because it would cause me to tear up. Sorry you had to say goodbye to Evie.
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Percy is offline Senior Member
    A lot of us here have gone through your pain and understand what your feeling at this moment.....so sorry for your loss Debralee.

Live life...instead of trying to control it......through non resistance...non judgement and non attachement.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by trolleycar View Post
    debralee I am so sorry to hear of your loss. When you loss a four legged member of the family it is so hard.
    the one thing about losing a four legged family member they can not tell you how they feel. All they wanted is love and a warm place to sleep and a bowl of food and they never turn there back no you. if you have been out even just for a minute or two. When you return they act so happy to see you just like you have been gone for a month. I know my two boys Waldo and Ralph Are always in the room with me.
    and at bed time the boys want to be with in the bed room or if I will let them on the my bed with me they are so happy. Me only problem could be later next month my girl friend and her daughter will be moving to the states to be with be me. I hope that the boys will like to sleep with Angella, so Debby and I will have our bed for us. I have had animals all my life and the loss of any one of them is just the loss of a family member. Debralee are you and your husband thinking of replacing your beloved Evie.
    If you have not, think about it . There are so many dogs and cat that would love to have you as there mom and Dad.
    All four of my animals are from a rescue. Again I am so sorry for you loss.
    trolleycar,

if you get another pet, with the boys having names like Ralph and Waldo, the other must be called Emerson!

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Debralee,

I'm sorry for your loss. *hugs*

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

kitkat620 is offline wishful thinker
    Oh, so sorry for the loss of your pet.
    "We must become the change we want to see."
    Mahatma Gandhi

1love is offline Senior Member
    I'm sending you a lot of hugs, debralee. I'm so sorry to here about your beloved Evie. I lost my sweet Teddy 12/11/11 and we are just now able to talk to him without crying. We miss him so much, he was our best friend! You gave Evie a wonderful life, bless your kind heart.
    ukfireball likes this.
    I've decided that the stuff falling through the cracks is confetti and I'm having a party! ~Betsy Cañas Garmon

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12