AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree229Likes

Thread: Ageless Love Family Reunion Thread

christina923 is offline Senior Member
    always prayers jody.

jodey...so sorry to hear about your mom.

18 years difference, married for almost 10 years now. an international age gap success story i guess.
    Angel, eponavet, whiterose and 7 others like this.

oh...and ladies...we ROCKED ageless!

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Wow, that was like stepping through a doorway to 2008, back when I first joined Ageless.

It's good to see everyone and hear your updates.

Even tho' you don't know me, you've been in my prayers, Jody. I'm glad to hear you're keeping busy and it sounds like you're doing as well as possible.

Two years ago, a dear friend was diagnosed with Stage II breast cancer. Lovey, my SO of 5 yrs was diagnosed with recurrent, metastatic hypermetabolic Stage IV colo-rectal cancer in May 2013. (He was first diagnosed at Stage I in 2008, and underwent a transrectal procedure then.) He's currently NED and I'm not sure which is worse; the ongoing treatment or the ongoing emotional upheaval of treatment + a Stage IV terminal diagnosis.

Lovey's an OM who's 19 years my senior. A YM who's 17 years my junior and was at the time my student sent me running to google and landed me here at Ageless in 2008. Nothing romantic developed with the YM, who remains a cherished friend. Which is probably for the best; I'm much better as a friend than an ex anyway.

MM
    Last edited by MissMuffins; 06-21-2014 at 07:03 PM. Reason: changed "and" to "+" for more clarity
    eponavet, whiterose, Angel and 5 others like this.
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I am glad to see everyone.
    I am still with Nick, who is 21 years younger than me.
    We met in 2003, and got married in 2010.
    Let's see what happens.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

now.... wouldn't it be something to hear from nessa, emily(can't remember her AL name. with the upheaval in the middle east, i often wonder about her. anyone hear from her?), phos, and the redhead who moved to chicago.... help me with her name!

belisama!

and whisper... wonder how she is.

and tracy.
    Last edited by christina923; 06-08-2014 at 07:08 AM.

eponavet is offline Senior Member
    Amina moved to Eygpt - I'd love to hear from her as well. Kelly is doing great in Chi-town, she popped into our fb chat yesterday, not sure if she will post an update here.

I wonder how Kristen is doing....has she been around?
    ~ You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here, and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should ~

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Mano (Manofmisteree) I wonder how he is doing?
    Let's see how many men can you remember?
    Harrison... I liked his posts
    The Shadow
    There was a Mike
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Ellethe is offline Ex-Marcy'd
    Hi all,

Don't think there is anyone on this update thread that I'm not FB friends with, but I'll post anyway .

Devon and I met online playing a video game a lonnnng, lonnnnnnnnng time ago. We decided that it would be even more fun to play together in real life, so we made that happen. We've been married for 10 years next February. I'm 46 and he's 29. We've had a very typical 10 year marriage, with some rough patches around year 7. I'm a pain in the *****, what can I say?
    Psycho hatchet wielding midgets deserve to die

tinydancer is offline Neophyte

(((mama))) ty.
    I have missed you and I am sorry <3
    So glad your doing well. How are Jules and Alice..I still think of them often.
    And YES, we sure did ROCK ag for quite a while lol
    christina923 and joelstrouble like this.
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
    Nietzsche

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by christina923 View Post
    now.... wouldn't it be something to hear from nessa, emily(can't remember her AL name. with the upheaval in the middle east, i often wonder about her. anyone hear from her?), phos, and the redhead who moved to chicago.... help me with her name!

belisama!

and whisper... wonder how she is.

and tracy.
    I wonder about Emily, too, and wondered how she fared during the uprising in Egypt.

Whisper is on my FB friends list. She looks great, but one of her sons is battling cancer. Please pray for them.

Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Mano (Manofmisteree) I wonder how he is doing?
    Let's see how many men can you remember?
    Harrison... I liked his posts
    The Shadow
    There was a Mike
    Mano is doing great. He is also on my FB friends list. He teaches orchestra now to several different schools in a school district. Had hoped he would stop by on this thread.

babes66 is offline Still here:)
    Amina, I would love to hear from her too, I often wonder about her when i think of the problems over there. Kelley, Melody and Paul are all on fb. We've started a private group over there if anyone wants to come join the party its called Ageless Friends.
    If it was easy, everyone would be doing it.
    (OW)47(YM)30, 11yrs together and happier every day

I too wonder about Amina and Bodhi Tree.
    It would be really good to know they are alright.
    Prayers for Whisper's son <3
    “And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.”
    Nietzsche

prayers for whisper's son.

((((TD)))) always friends...what's a little spat?
    jules is doing well! her personality has really thrived... everyone on our street loves her. she is such a big mouth...squirrels are an immenient danger to "homeland security" and she never misses an opportunity to let the neighborhood know of their invasion....let alone someone walking down her street! another must let everyone know moment. alice is well.... she thrives here as she can spend her days out and about in the new home. she has a job...moles, chipmunks, and mice. she takes it quite seriously. she does push her curfew of 8pm though. but there is a pack of coyotes...i warn her and warn her...but she is a teenager.

did you stay in florida? my name is Chris Tina on FB. there are some older pictures there of juliette.
    joelstrouble likes this.

babes.... not getting a hit for the group on FB. send me an invite please? Chris Tina thanks....

Alice hunting? Wow..she was always such a rodent lover not to mention a tad spacey..it's how she got her name "alice in wonderland". Silly girl.
    I had to say goodbye to Toulouse, my old cat, about 6 months ago..so hard. He was 18.
    Luka is all I have left..I treasure each day b/c I know, at 14, and his large breed, things can go down hill quickly. He has arthritis, "selective" hearing, but..all in all, for today, is ok.
    LOL, good for Juliet, she was always so loyal and loving..not to mention funny..and funny looking. Such a muppet!
    Thrilled to hear they are doing well! I will try and find those pics on fb..ty.
    So, are you in the Carolina's now?
    Nietzsche

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast