AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Weirdest age gap comment ever!

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Quote Originally Posted by truckman View Post
    Clerk: "Is he cute? May I have his phone number?"
    Ah yes, of course *that's* what she must have been thinking. Because he had such an attractive mother.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

Consumedbyhim is offline Neophyte
    Some people just do not know when to keep their comments to themselves. Don't let it get to you.

I was shopping with my ym and his friend one day and I stepped away to look at something. I glanced over and saw one of the sales girls speaking to my ym. His friend was near him at the time, then he walked over to me and I asked him what they were talking about and he told me she was asking my ym who I was. I asked him how my
    ym answered and he said he told her " that's my girl, she's my baby...why? do u have a problem with that?" The girl looked at him surprised and then she said "oh no i was just wondering. Then he called me over "babe can u come over here please?" I walked over to him and he put his arm around me, pulled me close and smiled at her.
    gnothiseauton likes this.

jessieh is offline Neophyte
    Hmm is this not the easiest answer in the whole world? "No, they're not for my son, they're for me. I'd like a big shirt to sleep in." Life doesn't need to be a TV show, where you think of a snappy comment and walk off.

Jessie

xx

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12