AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Cougars are a joke..

whoahnellie is offline Member
    I'm upset because I feel he played me. I tried to break it off after about two months when I started feeling I loved him in light of him saying short-term in the beginng.. which was fine and yes glad he was honest BUT when I told him I loved him he said he felt the same and wished he could buy me a house but didnt have a job yet and was very emotional.. as well as rushing back over 2 days later when I reached out to him again. It all sucked me back in and made me feel he really did love me and even wanted a life with me. THAT'S how I feel he played me and because in retrospect I think he only those things because he knew I was about to break it off.

gorillagirl Guest
    water under the bridge. sorry. let this be over and be grateful you got out NOW instead of 5 years from now. at least he didn't string you along for too many years...go out and meet some new friends.
    NY10 likes this.

Corsair is offline Member
    I know lots of guys who see older women as an "easy mark". They even go for older women who honestly aren't even attractive just for the easy sex. I want more, even from women my own age. But can be difficult getting through people's defences and many people just want an instant attraction.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Quote Originally Posted by Corsair View Post
    I know lots of guys who see older women as an "easy mark". They even go for older women who honestly aren't even attractive just for the easy sex. I want more, even from women my own age. But can be difficult getting through people's defences and many people just want an instant attraction.
    It is easier to start with something in common like being coworkers, or studying the same class, or practicing the same hobby. Just be friends with several people and then decide who would be worth pursuing.
    Magnolia likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12