AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: A high-profile YM for the list

Inamorata is offline Member
    Thanks for that info! I had no idea that women's surnames worked that way in France. Now it all makes sense.

scotstim is offline Neophyte
    look a lovely couple, Sarah Vine in the Daily Mail wrote a nasty column the other day (jealousy id imagine) lol. They look really happy together, and it proves age gap relationships work !!!

scotstim

Macron's response to the double standard regarding OW/YM relationships

Emmanuel Macron's response to the media frenzy about him being married to a woman 24 years older than himself:
    “If I had been 20 years older than my wife, nobody would have thought for a single second that I couldn’t be [an intimate partner],” he said. “It’s because she is 20 years older than me that lots of people say, ‘This [relationship] can’t be tenable, it can’t be possible.” Reports concerning his relationship, he claimed, were due to “misogyny” and people ascribing to “traditional, homogenous” views about society.

Emmanuel Macron blames 'homophobia' and 'misogyny' for obsession with his older wife | The Independent
    Magnolia likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I was pleasantly surprised to read most comments made by my fellow Panamanians. Comments vary from "if they are happy it's all great", to "I am married to a man who is (x) number of years younger than me and we are happy". And there are so many of the later ones that I am thinking of forming an OW/YM club or something.

I am surprised because most Panamanians are dead set against same-sex marriage, gender based education, and gay adoptions. So I guess that we think that as long as it is a man and a woman all is fine, no matter race, age, or religion.
    Inamorata and Magnolia like this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Magnolia is offline Neophyte
    I'm glad Emmanuel Macron has won. One of the comedians described him "... and the other guy who married his mother..." . I hope President Macron will bring his wife everywhere.
    Inamorata likes this.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by scotstim View Post
    the Daily Mail wrote a nasty column the other day (jealousy id imagine)
    A far-right propaganda sheet would hardy do otherwise to someone who soundly defeated a far-right candidate.
    Magnolia likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Magnolia View Post
    I'm glad Emmanuel Macron has won. One of the comedians described him "... and the other guy who married his mother..." . I hope President Macron will bring his wife everywhere.
    I hope he brings her everywhere too. The greatest antidote to all the double standard ageism that is following this couple is seeing them together as a team, obviously in love, and enjoying each other's company. Besides, she is always very fashionably dressed and that should go over well with the French.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12