AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Share your Corona experience

Inamorata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I contracted covid in April and went on to develop pneumonia. I was on oxygen for about 2 months and took the hydroxy/azithro/zinc cocktail. I developed other health issues that I'm still dealing with. I'm told to expect a 6-12 month recovery. Our grandmother died of covid after spending a week on a vent and our grandfather has it currently. Part of our family is quarantined since they had direct contact with her because they transported her to the hospital. We cannot even have a funeral until they release her body which they won't do until they are sure there is no risk of her body being contagious. Covid has been brutal for our family.
    Hi Angel, this is so sad to hear. I hope that your family is able to have a memorial service for your grandmother when that becomes possible. I missed a relative's funeral a few winters back when a vicious storm stopped all flights and ferries for weeks to the island where she lived. It made me realize the enormous benefit of having these services for all involved. It is so important to come together to remember those we love.

For yourself, please be patient in your healing. I know some people, even young and healthy individuals, who have taken some time to recover. Just rest when your body tells you to rest and love your body back to health.

ian25 is offline Neophyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I contracted covid in April and went on to develop pneumonia. I was on oxygen for about 2 months and took the hydroxy/azithro/zinc cocktail. I developed other health issues that I'm still dealing with. I'm told to expect a 6-12 month recovery. Our grandmother died of covid after spending a week on a vent and our grandfather has it currently. Part of our family is quarantined since they had direct contact with her because they transported her to the hospital. We cannot even have a funeral until they release her body which they won't do until they are sure there is no risk of her body being contagious. Covid has been brutal for our family.
    So sorry you have had such a hard time. Wishing you peace, strength and health
    Inamorata likes this.

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl
    I am so sorry Angel. I know this has been really tough for you and your family. I applied for an alternate work assignment (at home) since Mark has stage III kidney disease and I have asthma making us both high risk. We got a new doggie baby in July, a ten-year-old blind Pekingese named Polly.
    Inamorata likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12