AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: What goes on in the minds of OM?

Young@Heart is offline Neophyte
    Funny; her parents were, at hearing about her dating an older man, were all like "He just wants you for sex." For me though, and don't get me wrong she's drop dead hard-on inducing hot, it was her personality that really turned me on. I never would have dated her for sex or the sensation that by having sex with a younger woman somehow validates my manhood. Other than that I wonder the same things other OM think about. Like to what degree should I push her towards making good decisions in her life and when should I just leave her to explore and learn things the hard way. Also I'm wanting to settle down with one person for the rest of my life, I know what I want. If we are still together in a year I'm gonna want to live together. If we are still together after years I'm gonna want to marry. Resonable for a guy in his mid 40's but what about a woman in her mid 20's? So yeah lots of things I think about. Mostly though I feel happy and lucky to be with someone I connect with and care about and cares about me.

BeachHut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    [SIZE=7]
    Yes, MM, but in this proportion:
    1.SEX
    2.will she love me when I get old?
    3.will she get along with my kids?

Again, not because it's OM/YW but because men think about sex and let the other stuff kinda fall where it may. YM also think about SEX first and foremost when dating a "cougar".
    Who's to say that's not what the younger woman is thinking about too?

at least the first one...

However, I would really, REALLY like to see more posts by older men on this subject... I don't think it matters how old any of us is, we always want to know how the opposite sex thinks!

And anyone who says men are simple and women are complex are swimming in a pool of jello and ignorance.
    Sometimes it's the opposite way around...

BeachHut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Young@Heart View Post
    Funny; her parents were, at hearing about her dating an older man, were all like "He just wants you for sex."
    As a YW, I feel entirely entitled to say,
    what if I want him for sex too!? Yes, there are many other things that are wonderful about him but that is a stroooooonng draw and I wish he knew how attractive he is to me- physically!

society is so messed up. Who does the media think they are to tell us what we're supposed to be attracted to?
    they think it's normal for a young woman to be attractive to an older man, but when the roles are reversed they can't understand it.

Oh well. I know where I stand, so I'm not too worried about what culture thinks about my preferences...

Aesop is offline Neophyte
    After being a longtime lurker, I registered just to kick up this thread ... what we're thinking sometimes goes like this:

"She's cute ... seems really sweet ... love her smile ... nice butt, too ... gotta stop on the way home for laundry detergent, can't forget that for the fifth straight day ... wonder how she'll react if I show interest in her, given the obvious age difference ... pleased? awkward? embarrassed? creeped out by an older guy hitting on her? ... better just to keep my big mouth shut ... oh, and milk, gotta get milk at the store, too ... "

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12