AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree16Likes

Thread: I've returned... a year later!

gorillagirl Guest
    maybe you should ask him to take a walk with you and the dogs sometime???

M&M
    M&M is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorillagirl View Post
    maybe you should ask him to take a walk with you and the dogs sometime???
    i did that last year and he never did, but he is getitng his own dog in spring so might make that easier. kinda unsure what to do to kep in touch over the winter, without the opton to text.... but... i do have an event my dog and i are working at in 2 weeks at one of his favorite stores, we are gonna see if he wants to go.

i wish he was serious in the summer when he said he would show me how furniture, with the wildlife on it, i mean maybe he forgot, idk... but i figure if i could get in his house, it might make things better, esp for winter. not sure how to brign it up though. my goal is not to terrify him lol....

also BTW yay to you for being vegan
    gorillagirl likes this.

gorillagirl Guest
    bake some cookies for ALL THE NEIGHBORS for thanksgiving/xmas and leave them for him (and all the neighbors) with a note. that way, you are making contact but he won't realize it's FOR HIM because you're doing it for everyone. i've been 100% vegetarian since 1976 and vegan since 1999. it's simple. love animals, don't eat them...
    Mebel likes this.

M&M
    M&M is offline Member
    bake some cookies for ALL THE NEIGHBORS for thanksgiving/xmas and leave them for him (and all the neighbors) with a note. that way, you are making contact but he won't realize it's FOR HIM because you're doing it for everyone. i've been 100% vegetarian since 1976 and vegan since 1999. it's simple. love animals, don't eat them...
    I need to go vegan.... been only a veg but have been for 20 years

Nice idea, I actually thought of something like that esp since its his first holiday without his mom..... I did that before, when I invited him to my dogs party, I invited other neighbors too and when my dogs made the paper, I gave him a few other neighbors copies. Its nice but I dont think it helps him now I like him, haha.... I dont even know if he sees as a friend or "just a neighbor"

M&M
    M&M is offline Member
    hey just letting you know, the neighbor cookie idea went well. i did however, choose to deliever them in person, not just leave them. i gave them a christmas card with the cookies, him included. he was receptive to it and thanked me... not overly exciting lol... but after i gave him the cookies, i finished walking my dog and on my way back, nearly home, he calls us back over, he gave my dog some bones and chatted with me a bit.

i hope at some point in 2014 to ask him to come to the zoo with me, he hasnt been in years, loves going but its pricey, i however am a member and going with me, gets him in free

merry christmas to you, and everyone who reads it

BeachHut is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by M&M View Post
    I'd rather be single thanks. I have 0 desire to "look" its not gonna happen.

I am patient, if its meant to be, it will happen, if not, at least I got a friend out of it. I don't NEED a man in my life.
    I feel the exact same way. Sometimes I 'try' [i.e. give it a reasonable amount of effort] to be open to meeting guys at shows, bars, online, etc.
    and then i'm just like

No.
    No way.

I'm not doing this.
    It's not fair to them to always be comparing them with something they aren't.

With you all the way..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12