AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: Tattoos and Piercings

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theREALTrish View Post
    I hope no one thinks that I was implying that Holocaust survivors could not be buried in a Jewish cemetery if they were tattooed in a concentration camp.
    No, I was just curious about it.

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

AmandaAlice is offline Senior Member
    My OM never had any tattoos until we got together, like within us being together for a week or two. Then, I dunno if it was a mid-life crisis thing or what, but he and his brother both went nuts with getting them. He got one on his chest, then like a week later one across the top of his stomach, then a like a week after that one on his arm, then within a few months of that he'd gotten two more on his arms and a huge one on his back that takes up darn near his whole back. He's got at least one more planned, but we are going to go together for that one eventually. His brother went way more nuts, he got his arms both fully sleeved, has his hands and knuckles done, his torso and legs both on their way to being filled up too. I don't think it's a generational thing, because plenty of older people are into tattoos. My mom also has a bunch, and so does her husband, and my step-mom has a couple, and even my dad got his first one a few years back. I myself only have one so far, a small one on my right inner wrist, but I've got 3 others planned as soon as I figure out where I want them. My problem is, I'm too chubby to put it on my back or torso, don't want it on my chest because in 30 years my chest will probably not be in the same relative location and I haven't worn clothes that show my legs since I was in 5th grade, so I would not want any on my legs because no one would see em, probably not even me, since I don't look at my legs much. My only piercings are two sets in my ears, I used to have one at the top of my left ear too, but it closed over. When I was younger I always wanted my eyebrow pierced, but I never did it. I don't think I'd want it anymore, but I would not be at all averse to more holes in my ears. I love my dangly earrings

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12