AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: So nobody is watching the World Cup?

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Poor Brazil. Brazilians were pissed their country invested so much money on stadiums when the population has pressing needs. Now they lost today's game. That's going to be one angry country.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Mebel is offline OWYM AG 29 yrs
    Quote Originally Posted by SheLikesKitties View Post
    Poor Brazil. Brazilians were pissed their country invested so much money on stadiums when the population has pressing needs. Now they lost today's game. That's going to be one angry country.
    Angry,Is that so? Well perhaps, because the money spend for these games etc is madness.
    I suppose you know the the Brazilian better? But.. I noticed their sportive mentality after the game lost yesterday, when our dutch team, walked the stadium round and were receiving respect from this Brazil audience ! and so our team could thank them also.Yes I hope they heal as a country from
    their huge social problems.
    Last edited by Mebel; 07-13-2014 at 07:46 AM.

gorillagirl Guest
    it's astonishing to me that the outcomes of GAMES are so emotionally traumatizing to people. it's a flipping game. we have insurmountable problems on this planet and who wins or loses a tournament is irrelevant (other than the sale of championship t-shirts and keychains that end up in landfills). really. what a waste of global energy. if sports/entertainment enthusiasts put as much effort into caring for true social problems as they do about world cups, olympics, superbowl, world of warcraft, angry birds, survivor, lady gaga, the kardashians, haute couture, or whateverthephkk, we'd have a entirely different priorities for world culture.
    Last edited by gorillagirl; 07-13-2014 at 12:48 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12