AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Early retirement and leaving Plato's cave

mskitty is offline Member
    Excellent idea...I have joined a group called the tiny house blog..and in there are some wonderful restored single wides....I also purchased a book with ideas on that very thing you are considering....no mortgage is the goal...

christina923 is offline Senior Member
    MM...have you ever hunted?
    why not raise a pig for slaughter? certainly easier then hunting.
    mskitty likes this.

mskitty is offline Member

i am back....

Hello to those that may remember me. ​i am grateful..looking at some of my old posts i can't remember being that confident. I ended up on a very long grieving journey. I lost everything, then even ended up homeless. But moved back to Bisbee got a small house and have been healing for 4 years now. Still shakey but more clear and self esteem is slowly rebuilding.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Welcome back, and I am glad you are no longer homeless. If you ever want to talk about it, we are here, not as often as we should, but we are still a community.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Slow Worm is offline Senior Member
    Welcome back!

Very sorry to learn that you have been through yet more hardships since you were last here, and wishing you better for the future.

SW

Corsair is offline Senior Member
    Living debt free is awesome. I work with people who spend money and even take out loans to buy so much crap. They work over time to afford things they don't need. I use things until I have no choice but to replace them. I am typing this on a 10 year old lap top, I have a cell phone which is just as old. People are in too much of a rush to run out there and buy the latest gizmo.

First step to getting off the hamster wheel is to stop trying to keep up with everyone else.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12