AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Like Tree65Likes

Thread: Happy OW/YM Stories

LunaLove is offline Member

Update on me and G.

I met my G online in a game about 8 years ago now. Our story is on this site ....various threads. We've had a great year (married) so far, 30 years apart but going strong. We're both gamers and I made him a cosplay costume and we attended the Seattle PAX a couple months ago. Thought I'd share a video from that as he got pulled up on the Blizzard stage and got the opportunity to show off the Paladin costume I made him. It really was a fabulous day and I'm putting together another video of the people who took photos of him that day. Anyway, he's the "Paladin" and I'm the person behind on the left of his elbow at times. I'm wearing a black tshirt and a plaid over shirt.
    https://www.twitch.tv/swifty/v/87749688?t=04h34m07s

Edited to add ... yes..he really is that adorable.

whiterose is offline Administrator
    That was great to see you both Luna! And awesome job on that costume!
    LunaLove likes this.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by LunaLove View Post
    I met my G online in a game about 8 years ago now. Our story is on this site ....various threads. We've had a great year (married) so far, 30 years apart but going strong. We're both gamers and I made him a cosplay costume and we attended the Seattle PAX a couple months ago. Thought I'd share a video from that as he got pulled up on the Blizzard stage and got the opportunity to show off the Paladin costume I made him. It really was a fabulous day and I'm putting together another video of the people who took photos of him that day. Anyway, he's the "Paladin" and I'm the person behind on the left of his elbow at times. I'm wearing a black tshirt and a plaid over shirt.
    https://www.twitch.tv/swifty/v/87749688?t=04h34m07s

Edited to add ... yes..he really is that adorable.
    He's very cute and you definitely don't look 30 years apart.
    LunaLove likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    That was great to see you both Luna! And awesome job on that costume!
    Thank you so much! I made the shoulders for him for Christmas about 3 years ago, and they turned out so well I started working on the rest. We both had a really great time. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by theREALTrish View Post
    He's very cute and you definitely don't look 30 years apart.
    Thanks! I think my face is starting to catch up to my age, but I do get told a lot that I don't "seem" my age, meaning I think that I act and talk more like I'm younger. All those years hanging out in the game with twenty and thirty somethings seems to have rubbed off. LOL
    Learn2love likes this.

fiorinda is offline Senior Member
    Can't get the video to load, I was looking forward to seeing you!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Snow~Angel is offline Member
    Holy cow, Lunalove! The cosplay you did for your hubby is AMAZING! We have played WoW as well for years and you really nailed it....he looks just like a ret pally!=D

And I would never guess you guys have a 30 year age gap. No way, no how.
    LunaLove likes this.
    "Something we were withholding made us weak until we found it was ourselves." -Robert Frost

Quote Originally Posted by Snow~Angel View Post
    Holy cow, Lunalove! The cosplay you did for your hubby is AMAZING! We have played WoW as well for years and you really nailed it....he looks just like a ret pally!=D

And I would never guess you guys have a 30 year age gap. No way, no how.
    So sorry I didn't see this reply until now. Poor hubby is working super long hours right now and we're getting up at 4:30am 6 days a week so have very little time in the evenings, should be a temporary issue though.

Thank you sooooo much for the cosplay kudos! I really did work on it for years, and probably more than 100 hours, but I did a lot of it before he moved here and it gave me something fun to work on and keep me occupied. :-)

To be honest, it's not 30 years, it's only 29 years and 7 months... LOL, but thanks for being so nice.

Also to be honest, he doesn't usually play Ret, but I ran out of time and needed to make him a weapon fast so went with that, and he was playing Ret while leveling. He usually tanks or heals, but making a nice shield and sword wasn't going to happen in time. He's trying to pick a shield/sword set now I can work on for the next PAX or possibly Blizzcon in the next year or two. BTW, he plays a human pally, with a toon that looks a lot like him in RL.

I'm going to send you a friend request, would be a blast to play together sometime! :-)
    Last edited by LunaLove; 02-25-2017 at 12:45 AM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910