AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Happy OW/YM Stories

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    I have always found love a bit frightening. But rest assured he was not the one. If he would have been the one, you would have put him first and made your dreams work around him. This forum is not super busy but we always come back if you need advice that is not urgent.
    Inamorata likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

Kristin is offline Senior Member
    Hey, it's been a long time! Jeremy and I are still together. He's now 40 and I'm 53. Kierney turns 15 this year! I was just thinking of this place because I wanted to share with someone Bella's awesome response on the "The Old Body Thing" thread. That changed my whole outlook, lol! Is she still around? Hope everyone is doing well!!

Inamorata is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Hey, it's been a long time! Jeremy and I are still together. He's now 40 and I'm 53. Kierney turns 15 this year! I was just thinking of this place because I wanted to share with someone Bella's awesome response on the "The Old Body Thing" thread. That changed my whole outlook, lol! Is she still around? Hope everyone is doing well!!
    Hi Kristin, it's so nice to hear from some of the people who were here when I first joined. It's great to hear that the two of you are still together.

"The Old Body Thing" thread had a huge impact on me when I first joined. I would read a few pages a day and by the time I finished the whole thread, it totally transformed my outlook. Now that you've mentioned it, I think I'll share it with a friend who is feeling she can't date because of all the scars she accumulated with cancer surgery. Bella's response really set the stage for something beautiful, and life and love affirming.
    winner8719 likes this.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 67891011