AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: I'm Too Old

Ozzie Guest

How can you not have feelings

What I don't understand is how can ANY human being Male or Female not have feelings for someone they are having sex with ?? It is such an intimate, personal and beautiful thing. I just don't want to believe that any man can just F*** a woman even if they have entered into a Friends with benefits relationship?? and not feel ANYTHING for them. I really don't want to believe that the male species is so cold and callous??
    Am I living in a fantasy world here or what??
    Even if the relationship goes no where, you have shared something special and how can you not CARE!!!

luneib Guest
    That guy I dated I never had sex with, I didn't want it to get to that point since he wanted someone younger for a ltr, why get myself in that situation. But when I was in longer term relationships, yes, the sex came into play, and sometimes those relationships did not work out. I don't think it's because of the sex, it's just that the two of us were so different, or the guy was less mature and didn't know how to get in touch with his feelings.

It is a bit baffling why a guy would sleep with someone and then just be able to say, oh, I'm not ready for a relationship yet, or....I just don't feel the same way you do. It happens all too often.

grumpysgirl Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by luneib View Post
    That guy I dated I never had sex with, I didn't want it to get to that point since he wanted someone younger for a ltr, why get myself in that situation. But when I was in longer term relationships, yes, the sex came into play, and sometimes those relationships did not work out. I don't think it's because of the sex, it's just that the two of us were so different, or the guy was less mature and didn't know how to get in touch with his feelings.

It is a bit baffling why a guy would sleep with someone and then just be able to say, oh, I'm not ready for a relationship yet, or....I just don't feel the same way you do. It happens all too often.
    It happens no matter what the mans age I have had it happen to me...
    BUT I also know some women who do it to as if a man was like a piece of candy...had you did you I am done type of thing...sad but true

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234