AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 147
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: You're old enough to be his MOTHER!!

  1. #61
    Lovaholic Guest
    Lucklily I have never been asked this question. We attended 2 Christmas parties last night & we did get a few looks, but the majority of people actually congratulated us on our relationship.

    As far as the OW/YM being the last taboo accepted I AGREE!!!

    My very GAY son is TOTALLY grossed out by my relationship. He said he didn't chose to be gay BUT we did chose to be in a ag relationship. He went on & on about no future & marriage & kids..etc. It was ironic as he can't have children with a man & who knows if he'll be able to legally marry? It was a strange conversation.

    FYI: Although he is grossed out he acccepts it as he sees how happy I am.

  2. #62
    TALLBLONDECUTE's Avatar
    TALLBLONDECUTE is offline Here I am...
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Posts
    2,803

    Talking C'est La Vie!

    Lovaholic I find the story you just shared cute but at the same time it shows we are all bias to something in life and that it's life!

    Like I always say, to each its own!

    Viva la difference!!!
    *Disclaimer, please consult an attorney of your choice, this is not legal advice.

  3. #63
    Kristin's Avatar
    Kristin is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Posts
    5,910
    A gay man grossed out by a age gap relationship?

    Now that takes the cake.

    My 13 year old son said his friends thought that my having a 25 year old guy (26 today!!) was "gross" too.

    Yet TomKat is ok.


  4. #64
    bubbleee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin
    A gay man grossed out by a age gap relationship?

    Now that takes the cake.

    My 13 year old son said his friends thought that my having a 25 year old guy (26 today!!) was "gross" too.

    Yet TomKat is ok.


    Everything is SO gross to 13 year olds, lol...

    Gay guys, well, I dunno, I think it's probably an individual thing.

    And, Kelley, you should have threatened to spank Tim. That would have raised some eyebrows, hehe.
    Last edited by bubbleee; 12-23-2006 at 07:02 PM.

  5. #65
    Attractive31 Guest

    Talking

    I respect the gay community a lot, but that comment was really unwarranted, specially knowing how OPEN minded gay are supposed to be.

    We can go to gay bars, where the odds are MUCH OLDER MEN hitting or going with MUCH younger male....but that seems to be ok hu?

    Anyhow, I do not want to get off topic here, but that kind of hit a button lol



    On another relevant note:

    I would love to make a t-shirt that says:

    I am old enough to be his mom, BUT I AM NOT...he is with me, NOT with you, EAT YOUR HEART OUT LADIES




    Attractive31

  6. #66
    ROSEBUD Guest

    self-righteousness is alive and well

    Isn't it funny how so many things are "gross" to a lot of people...unless it's something they happen to be involved in?

  7. #67
    ROSEBUD Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kittylane
    the lucky thing for me is that we were friends first, i thought it odd i befriended a guy my daughters age but i was having fun and he made me laugh so i enjoyed our friendship during the time of non romantic love
    Kitty, if you don't mind...how long were you friends before it became romantic?

  8. #68
    junglelion Guest
    My last online friend was 65, now what would that be, grand mother?

    We lost contact because I only had her yahoo id, and she also had a heart failure problem.

  9. #69
    oldskool Guest

    Wink I Have Actually Said this but it's Vulgar

    Moderators:

    I will edit it but I hope you can still post it.

    Several years ago I was married to a ym that was 6 years younger. He had female following because he was very good looking.

    One of his ex-girlfriends approached me and said "You're his woman?" "Yes", I said. She then looked at my husband and said, "Ain't she a little old for you"

    I said "Excuse me honey but EVERY GOOD MAN KNOWS THAT BOTH WINE AND P*SSY GET BETTER WITH AGE!!

    I walked off with my ym/husband in tow laughing at the young silly broad!

  10. #70
    Harrison Guest
    That IS vulgar...

    And it is FUNNY!!! LOL I wish I could've seen the face of that young lady!

  11. #71
    lennon300 Guest
    lol that sounds funny.would love 2 c the look on her face lol

  12. #72
    Peachy's Avatar
    Peachy is offline Lost in Love
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Paradise
    Posts
    3,464
    Quote Originally Posted by oldskool
    I said "Excuse me honey but EVERY GOOD MAN KNOWS THAT BOTH WINE AND P*SSY GET BETTER WITH AGE!!
    LOL, reminds me of one of Joe's remarks: "The older the berry, the sweeter the juice!"

    .
    Life is not a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but to slide in broadside, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "WOW . . . What a ride!"

  13. #73
    oldskool Guest

    Ooooh

    Quote Originally Posted by Peachy
    LOL, reminds me of one of Joe's remarks: "The older the berry, the sweeter the juice!"

    .
    That's a good one! I like that even better. I will use that line for the naysayers in my ym's family.


  14. #74
    sandylee Guest

    old enough to be his mother?!!

    I am 21 years older than my boyfriend. Most people are fine but one young, dumb guy once said this to me.........'you are old enough to be his mum' My reply............I just went into fake shock and cried, 'oh my god, I never realised this. What do you think I should do? Finish with him? What?!!'..................... Poor guy!

    Also, another favourite name is 'toyboy' I hate this one!! Mt reply to that is, 'he's not a toy and he certainly is not a boy!!'

    I am 49 and Andy is 28. We are very much in love and have been together for nearly 4yrs. We are soulmates, best mates, lovers and party animals.

    My children are fine about our relationship as are our parents. The way we see things is, if anyone has a problem with our 'age gap' it's their problem, not ours!
    Love and light......................
    Sandy xx

  15. #75
    Attractive31 Guest

    Thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by sandylee
    I am 21 years older than my boyfriend. Most people are fine but one young, dumb guy once said this to me.........'you are old enough to be his mum' My reply............I just went into fake shock and cried, 'oh my god, I never realised this. What do you think I should do? Finish with him? What?!!'..................... Poor guy!

    Also, another favourite name is 'toyboy' I hate this one!! Mt reply to that is, 'he's not a toy and he certainly is not a boy!!'

    I am 49 and Andy is 28. We are very much in love and have been together for nearly 4yrs. We are soulmates, best mates, lovers and party animals.

    My children are fine about our relationship as are our parents. The way we see things is, if anyone has a problem with our 'age gap' it's their problem, not ours!
    Love and light......................
    Sandy xx


    I LOVE YOUR ATTITUTDE!!!! do not let people get you down for no reason!!




    Attractive31

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •