AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: You're old enough to be his MOTHER!!

Kristin is offline Senior Member
    We've had women come here because they are only a couple of years older than their guy.

Everyone has their own cut-off point.

I'm sure Jeremy has friends who wouldn't even consider a woman 13 years older. Jeremy said he probably wouldn't date someone 25 years older, but he also says "you never know."

So age gaps are all relative.

MaxPower Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by MerAlove23 View Post
    Max... I think its just the way you presented it. If you mean 30 years or older sometimes its best just to say that... but Older is broad.. My husband is Older than I am by 17 years.

These relationships aren't for everyone simply because some people couldn't handle the gap.

Our site is to support those of us who choose to be in an age gap relationship. I believe it was just a misunderstanding .. thats all
    aww ur sweet!

WHY IS EVERYBODY GANGIN UP ON ME THO SNIFFLES

Belisama is offline I love being a redhead!
    Quote Originally Posted by MaxPower View Post
    aww ur sweet!

WHY IS EVERYBODY GANGIN UP ON ME THO SNIFFLES
    Nah, no one's ganging up on you. They're just saying that different people have different ideas of what "older" means and that, overall, the way we define it here is that "older" can be as little as a couple of years. We have people who come here - fairly often, actually! - who are uncomfortable with their three year age gap simply because the woman is older than the man. Know what I mean?

And most of us don't use message board abbreviations when we write - it's no big deal as long as you're comfortable with it but, just so you know, most of us don't.

You will find ALLLLLL sorts of relationships here, by the way. Women who married their husbands while the guy was still a teenager and the girl was in her 30s, others who waited a while, couples who began dating when the guy was 18 and they've been together for years... you name it. The only thing we don't condone is adults dating minors (no matter how mature that minor might be). As for me, I'm 41 and my husband is 25. We met when he was 21 and I was 37 and began our relationship when he was 22 (I was still 37 ).

At your age, your parents would probably feel uncomfortable with you being in a significant age gap relationship. It's between you, your parents and whomever you choose to date to decide what to do about that.

Belisama is offline I love being a redhead!
    Quote Originally Posted by Joann_Spehar View Post
    Well in my particular relationship it might be kind of funny if someone said that to me being as I am as white as cream and he is black like coffee. Even though it could happen.
    LOL! I will tell you now that it most definitely can! My husband and I are both... well, we're very chatty to be honest. And sure, we're both white. But he only has to say one word and it's very obvious that he's from England and I have a hick midwestern accent. Anyway, we were at the store one day having this fairly extensive dialogue with the cashier when she asked Tim if he was going to carry the bag or his mom was. Uh. Okay, here's the thing. I can almost get it if they haven't been talking to us but Tim is very, VERY obviously from England. His accent is thick enough that people sometimes have to ask me to translate!

Attractive31 Guest

Thumbs up

I don't want to add more wood to the fire on this case and or take the thread into another topic, but I kind of agree with the above!! I was a bit shocked at some of his initial derogatory comments on another thread....I see he is now banned.

This site is very positive and VERY friendly to new comers!!

Attractive31

Is he really banned? I think he just put that in his profile. I think the posts look very different when someone is really banned or removed from membership.

See, I can do the same thing under my pic.

LADave is offline Born 200 years too late
    Quote Originally Posted by Kristin View Post
    Is he really banned? I think he just put that in his profile. I think the posts look very different when someone is really banned or removed from membership.

See, I can do the same thing under my pic.
    Glad I saw this post. I was like Kristin--longtime member--banned--WHAAA--WHY?
    "You've got to dance like nobody's watching, and love like it's never going to hurt."--Anon

Attractive31 Guest

Thumbs up

Yes I do realize that we can customize our subtitles and this is a great and fun feature.

I don't see his current features any different than other members, so perhaps he is playing around.

Attractive31

Quote Originally Posted by LADave View Post
    Glad I saw this post. I was like Kristin--longtime member--banned--WHAAA--WHY?
    LOL @ Dave! I better change it back before I freak too many people out, LOL!

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Kristin, please change your title back before more people begin to think we banned you.

And about MaxPower, yup, he was banned.

Oops, sorry! Forgot all about it! LOL! I changed it back.

So he was banned? I thought their posts all looked different when actually banned. My bad.

Attractive31 Guest

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    And about MaxPower, yup, he was banned.

The kid needs to learn some manners for sure...I highly doubt he would get to be with a beautiful OW, or ANY OW for that fact...not with his attitude.

Attractive31

sissydog Guest

your old enough to be his mother

This has happened to me (Me 50 He 26)...my neighbor who owns the house next door and lives out of state...came over & asked m bf if he was my son!!!...i always knew if was a question of when not if......when my bf told me i said "he must have heard you cry and call me momma last night"..........i just think its very funny

Angel2seee Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Shirl View Post
    "Actually, I was a virgin when he was born, and they don't call me Mary!"
    I'm using this one lol

Rozie Guest
    About a week ago I was talking with my son about a couple with whom my YM and I are friends and I mentioned that the woman was about 9 years older than her husband. My son is feeling very ****y lately and zinged my with an eye roll and "Oohhh...another cradle robber!" To which I replied "I wish someone had robbed a certain cradle 25 years ago!" It feels soo good when I can come back with the perfect comeback and perfect timing; to bad this skill is reserved for people I'm incredibly close to.

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast