AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree7Likes
  • 5 Post By Pickles
  • 2 Post By Pickles

Thread: I didn't post here? Me and hunny Play many games Our calling & where we met was CoH

Pickles is offline Senior Member

I didn't post here? Me and hunny Play many games Our calling & where we met was CoH

2 years ago we became buds. 1 year ago we thought it may be more. 2 weeks ago we decide we are a permanent fixture

He is a Native of Poland... I am a Native...er American (Cherokee with Czech German Portuguese Scot)

And man o man , we knew there was connection and chemistry but proximity... was like a phosphorus grenade in a kerosene plant ^_^

He made everything so epic.... making ALL the effort to come here to meet me so I could change my mind "in case".
    LoL: okay there is age. Its not like everything will be easy. That bothers me some.. but actually...?
    vanity! I am more self conscious over fact that I am still oversize, presently 35 and he wears size 29 and he weighs 130 where I easily top 165. We are same height.

However he can carry me around like a doll baby ...even my 300lb 6'4 fella couldn't do that 0_0. What to they feed them up there in Poland? >_<
    Faith, Azureth, Mebel and 2 others like this.
    Daisypath Friendship tickers
    ............Unexpected pleasures are sweetest

Update

Everything is still going as it was. We miss each other physically a bit harder.Skype helps.
    He is about to get his certificate (Bachelor in Engineering) and start working to pony up money to come to US. Though if he gets the one job he is applying for it may go other way around.
    The comfort of being with a person so perfectly matched has not faded. The future still seems very bright and about an "us" paired. And we still play our favorite games.
    No secret second head or tail has sprouted >_<. He is still the same man he was before, same faults all in open , same strengths. Imperfect but just right for Me. : )
    Mebel and Kariya like this.

Kariya is offline Member
    Reading this made my day Sounds VERY familiar Thanks for sharing!

Cool Whats we been ups too =^+^=

Well I turned 50 yesterday and popped this on our facebook. My birthday present is to be, on my request, a normal non-skypestalker photo of him in a normal place with no headphones....lol. And a game we can both play is his plan. He is working IT and traveling a lot. Me; I'm buckling down to get back home. I am almost done. I bought a new vehicle that is more suited for my family and slightly better on fuel. So final push, gas money and then; when I get to AZ; I can be in familiar court system and get my passport repaired so I can visit Poland start of next year. We only have a few hours each evening this year. He has matured even more but still remains steady in his core values and my match.

https://youtu.be/l6XTR5vhe48

Yea yea, I gave him something for my birthday... but he gives me so much serenity and buoyant anticipation for my future. We just got SimCity. I play a lot of minecraft lately. But we will be going back to a regular MMORPG soon so we can interact better. Prolly Star Wars or WoW since we have accounts
    Last edited by Pickles; 10-20-2015 at 09:40 AM. Reason: typo town

LunaLove is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Pickles View Post
    Well I turned 50 yesterday and popped this on our facebook. My birthday present is to be, on my request, a normal non-skypestalker photo of him in a normal place with no headphones....lol. And a game we can both play is his plan. He is working IT and traveling a lot. Me; I'm buckling down to get back home. I am almost done. I bought a new vehicle that is more suited for my family and slightly better on fuel. So final push, gas money and then; when I get to AZ; I can be in familiar court system and get my passport repaired so I can visit Poland start of next year. We only have a few hours each evening this year. He has matured even more but still remains steady in his core values and my match.

https://youtu.be/l6XTR5vhe48

Yea yea, I gave him something for my birthday... but he gives me so much serenity and buoyant anticipation for my future. We just got SimCity. I play a lot of minecraft lately. But we will be going back to a regular MMORPG soon so we can interact better. Prolly Star Wars or WoW since we have accounts
    Big Happy Birthday!!

Nice video! :-)

Send me a private mail if you get back into WoW and would like to meet me and mine in game sometime. :-)