AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Any questions?

Jody<3 is offline Registered member

Any questions?

Any questions about the site, moderation, rules, etc??

Please post them here, and we will be happy to answer!
    What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

socalguy4oldrwm Guest

Cool How do I meet older women in my area thru this site ?

Is there a way to search for members by age, area, etc ?

I live in the los angeles area looking for an OW over 35.

ravenglow Guest
    Welcome to Ageless---and Yeah, what Nessa said is the best way to get to know people here. You could also try answering and placing your own personal Ad.

Here is a link to the rules for Personal Ads:
    New Rules For Personal Ads

MOON Guest
    I saw this mentioned in a thread on the OW/YM side and I think it is a great idea.

A religion and spirituality section.

It seems like their have been a lot of posts referencing spirituality lately and with the holiday season approaching I imagine there will be even more.

Just a thought.

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    hey!

I'm truly to happy have found this place, it has already helped me a lot... knowing that i'm not alone out there...lol
    But I am missing something here, and that is a small symbol under the avatars that indicate if the person is a male or a female... would that be possible to do??

except from that... this is a great place!!!

this is a bulletin site, right?
    Well I' m a member on a another forum (music) and they have symbols... anyways it was just an idea... cause I don't always if its a male or a female... hey I guess if we get that her, we also have to have a symbole for when couples are wrighting together...

EDIT: i looked up your site, i'll be sure to check it out later... right now i'm at work...
    Last edited by joelstrouble; 01-31-2005 at 05:25 AM.

It was only thought... I just thought it would be nice to know if a reply was a womans perspective or a mans perspective...I do think that man an woman does have different perspectives on matters.... but that is my personal opinion though...

anyways once again, I'm happy to have found this place, it has already given me a lot of confidence, and trust in that a relation between a OW and a YM can work out just fine...

Al Bundy Guest
    Everythingh is new for me here....
    add something.....

Genevieve Guest
    How do we view Archived threads? Since the changeover, seems I can't search for any threads that are over a year old. Can anyone help?

Patricia Guest
    Sorry, I have been gone for a while and am not totally familiar with the new site design. How do we find the area where the new posts are listed?

Kristin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Patricia
    Sorry, I have been gone for a while and am not totally familiar with the new site design. How do we find the area where the new posts are listed?
    At the very top of the screen, just under the blue banner, click the "New Posts" link and it will show you everything since the last time you logged in.

Patricia Guest
    Thank you, Kristin!

Queen Beryl Guest
    I've been encouraged to share my story, but I'm not sure where it would be appropriate to post it. Please let me know where I should do so - and where I'd find other people's.

mab Guest

Question tech question

Duh; I cannot remember how upload an avatar. It tells me that mine are to big. However I have done it before and somehow made them the appropriate size.

Thankyou for anyone's help.

Cheers!

jellybean400 Guest
    Dont know if this has been asked somewhere else, but...

What is the key-chain looking thing at the bottom of people's posts, with the number in it? thanks

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast