AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: What happened to the member search?

kat7 is offline Senior Member

What happened to the member search?

There used to be a "member search" at the top of the forums....you could look up anyone. I just realized it isn't there when I went to look up "Maxhnb" when there was a birthday thread today about him....and no member search.

I, as well as others I'm sure, use this fairly frequently. What's up with the disappearance? Or am I just not looking in the right place?

Thanks.....Kat

jellybean400 Guest
    I dont know where the Member Search went, but if you go to the home page, you can click on his member name under "Today's Birthdays" if you want to see who he is.

that's a very clever idea jelly, except his name isn't there....which adds to the mystery!

jellybean400 Guest
    Yeah, that might be...because his name IS there on my computer...LOL...

eponavet is offline Senior Member
    I don't know if this is what you guys are discussing, but after fiddling around with the new set up....at the top, to the right of the search icon is "quick links". Second to the bottom on that drop down screen is the Member's list link.

Am I completely off base as to what you guys were looking for? Cuz I didn't know there was a B-day link....
    ~ You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here, and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should ~

jellybean400 Guest
    Thanks Eponavet!

On my computer, if you click on "Home Page" on this site, on the right side there is a calendar of April. Below it it says "Today's Birthdays" and lists the members below it who have birthdays today, and their ages.

Quote Originally Posted by eponavet View Post
    I don't know if this is what you guys are discussing, but after fiddling around with the new set up....at the top, to the right of the search icon is "quick links". Second to the bottom on that drop down screen is the Member's list link.

Am I completely off base as to what you guys were looking for? Cuz I didn't know there was a B-day link....
    Eponavet THANKS! YES, that's it. I didn't know it was under Quick Links... used to be in a category by itself.

And Sheila, that's not me FYI.....that's Kat. I'm Kat7

ohiosweetheart Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by eponavet View Post
    That would be the one. I had to move them to make room for the Photo gallery, chatroom, and forum rules links