AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: posting a poll

One of a Kind Guest

posting a poll

How? I've tried to figure it out.....

whiterose is offline Administrator
    When you create a new thread, before you click on "Submit New Thread", scroll down and you will see a box you can check that says "post a poll." It defaults to 4 options, but you can change that to a maximum of 10. Then, if you forget to update the number of options, you can still do it on the next screen.

There will be other options available to you at the bottom of that next screen, including whether to make it public or not. Public means that you can see who actually chose each option.

You can also post a multiple choice poll. And you can also give the poll an expiration date if you want responses over a limited period of time.

One of a Kind Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    When you create a new thread, before you click on "Submit New Thread", scroll down and you will see a box you can check that says "post a poll." It defaults to 4 options, but you can change that to a maximum of 10. Then, if you forget to update the number of options, you can still do it on the next screen.

There will be other options available to you at the bottom of that next screen, including whether to make it public or not. Public means that you can see who actually chose each option.

You can also post a multiple choice poll. And you can also give the poll an expiration date if you want responses over a limited period of time.
    cool, thanks

hot mama Guest

Question he's really cute

I feel crazy for even writing this. But, here it goes I am an older woman and I guess I kinda have a thing for this younger guy, well he is a lot younger than me. And, I believe he may have feelings for me as well Could this be some sort of mid life thing or could I really have feelings for him?????