AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Chat Room

Ed369 Guest

Chat Room

I have looked inside the chat room a couple of times but there never seems to be many people around so I promptly leave! It might not be a bad idea if there were times when a general chat was hosted or have a specific night for ow/ym or om/yw. Just a suggestion as it would be a good way of getting to know some of the posters on this site.

coloradogrrrl Guest
    I agree. That would be a great idea!

Ed369 Guest
    Well who else would like to meet up on Friday/Sat evening in the chat room?

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Hi Ed, we used to do that some time ago, and then eventually stopped because of lack of attendance. In fact, I had a YW/OM chat scheduled last week and only one other person besides me was able to come. So, I don't mind doing that as long as we have people willing to commit to attending.

L.wolf Guest
    i see what you mean... i've been sat in the chatroom for a good while, and nobody else has seemingly come anywhere near it

Mr.Chef Guest
    well, instead of just talking and complaining about it..Why dont we set up a time and day to have a good chat in the chatroom? anyone?

Mr.Chef Guest
    Is it just me or everytime you go into the chatroom..it has the Jetson's theme song playing for your entrance?