AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Empty Photo Galleries

coloradogrrrl Guest

Empty Photo Galleries

Is there any way we can delete all of the empty photo galleries? It's so frustrating to click on a gallery and find it empty. And there are quite alot of these empty galleries. Why would someone create a gallery and then never upload pics anyway???
    Last edited by coloradogrrrl; 04-16-2008 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

JennyJen Guest
    Because every time I try and download a pic it won't let me. I've tried every single possible thing I can and I still get nothing, it's so frustrating I just gave up!

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    That is because you have to resize the pictures before you upload them, Jenny
    I kmnow that it is a lot of work and I have asked peggy (the tech admin) if thre was a way that we could get a photo gallery that automatically resize the pics (like photobucket does) but she said that the gallery didn't have a feature like that.
    The photos that you upload in the albums on your profile however has that feature...

JennyJen Guest
    Nope not working...no photo's of JJ on AL!!!

joelstrouble is offline Silence! I'll kill you!
    Doesn't the one on your profile work either?

JennyJen Guest
    As of now nothing works besides that little pic of my dog and even that is pain cause every other pic I tried to put didn't let me...I'm gonna have to resize everything again and play a little bit when I have some more time (you'd think all I had was time with all the crap I post) but I'll get around to it by the end of summer probally after all I did my profile out of the blue!!!