AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Impossible to log out???

Odd Even is offline Senior Member

Impossible to log out???

I saw some users claim that only registered users can read "Sexually speaking" and I wanted to check this by logging out and see if I could read "Sexually speaking" without logging in first.

But I couldn't do this check, because it is in practice impossible to log out effectively! If I log out, and then click at any link at ageless, I get automatically logged in again, without writng my username and password anywhere!

Why is there such a strange behaviour, and how can I get rid of it? After all, I don't want that anyone who use my computer and click on ageless should get automatically logged in at my account.
    Odd Even

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Try clearing your internet cookies and see if that still happens.

truckman Guest
    after cleaning out your cookies, make sure all your browsers are closed, especially if you are using IE6, 7 or 8. Some applications on your PC will open a phantom browser that you don't see a window for. You can find them by pressing control-alt-deletem click the processes tab, then click image name once or twice to sort them alphabetically. If you see any 'iexplore.exe' highlight and click "end process".

This is because IE 6+ is so far integrated into the windows XP, Vista and Win7 OS/kernel.