AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: need account deleted

Maiky_de2003 Guest

need account deleted

hi , just cleaning up my various site accounts. so i would like a admin to please delete my account thanks

Jody<3 is offline Registered member
    I'll do that for you. Sorry to see you go.
    What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Errata Guest
    Please delete my membership, too. Thanks

I only pop by very occasionally to read what is new, as I am no longer searching for answers My account has been dormant for quite a while, but I have now been receiving very annoying spam mails from Terry Philipz. In order to avoid this in the future, I would like to go back to being a guest.

I wish you all the best and thanks for all the support you guys give to those of us who read rather than write posts!

Errata

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    Quote Originally Posted by Errata View Post

I only pop by very occasionally to read what is new, as I am no longer searching for answers My account has been dormant for quite a while, but I have now been receiving very annoying spam mails from Terry Philipz. In order to avoid this in the future, I would like to go back to being a guest.

I wish you all the best and thanks for all the support you guys give to those of us who read rather than write posts!

Errata
    I will forward your request to the Admins as they are the only ones who can delete memberships!
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

whiterose is offline Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Errata View Post

Errata
    Done. Best wishes to you.

linzz59 Guest

delete

Quote Originally Posted by Angel View Post
    I will forward your request to the Admins as they are the only ones who can delete memberships!
    please can you delete my account as cannot find who to contact re this

Tikas Guest

I'd like my account to be deleted too..

it's bad that there is no "delete" button and people need to ask this.

I've never posted much stuff, actually any stuff, but I always enjoyed reading all your threads, they were always very informative, supportive, I came here to educate myself and i succeeded.. Older women are the best!

Gwendalyn Guest
    I too am trying to delete as much of my cyber footprint as possible, so I would greatly appreciate if someone could delete my account and everything associated with it. I no longer need or wish to even be associated with this site any longer.
    Thank you for your time and cooperation in this matter.

gary Guest

delete account

Hi, I would also like my account deleted on here as well. You all have a great forum here but I just don't have time to be online much anymore. Thanks

Sentinel Guest

Smile Delete my account.

Can someone please delete this my account?. I see that this thread is old, quite dead, but I hope administrations will read it and will do that. Thank you very much in advance.