AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Album photos

LaRomantica is offline Senior Member

Unhappy Album photos

A couple of years ago I uploaded several pictures, I had not come around here in a while and now I thought I should update my album, however, it won't accept any new photo saying I have exceeded the KBs allowed. I then tried deleting one photo but the same thing happened and the old photo still showed in the uploader window, I tried deleting two more and I'm still told I'm in excess, well, how could this be if the photos had been accepted before (prior to the changes to the site), the way things are now I could probably have only one photo but no matter how many I delete they ALL keep showing in the uploader window which, btw, doesn't work really well.

So PLEASE HELP, I think I should be able to have at least as many pictures up as I did before if not more. Thanks!

whiterose is offline Administrator
    I will look into this for you and see what I can find out.

Thank you.

They have worked on the issue and you should be able to upload now. Let me know if you have any further problems.

Sorry but it still isn't working, the upload window doesn't even show complete, the right side looks "chopped up". And it continues to read at the top that I've used over 100 kb of like 48.8, which doesn't make sense. When I try to upload the pics it appears to begin the process but then it stops and gives no reason, and the old pictures which I tried to delete, although now they do not show in the album they still appear in this window as if they've been stored there permanently... Ah, and I thought it was maybe my browser (Google Chrome) and switched to Internet Explorer but it looked and acted the same.

Ok thanks for letting me know. Will follow up with the site owner to make him aware.

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by LaRomantica View Post
    A couple of years ago I uploaded several pictures, I had not come around here in a while and now I thought I should update my album, however, it won't accept any new photo saying I have exceeded the KBs allowed. I then tried deleting one photo but the same thing happened and the old photo still showed in the uploader window, I tried deleting two more and I'm still told I'm in excess, well, how could this be if the photos had been accepted before (prior to the changes to the site), the way things are now I could probably have only one photo but no matter how many I delete they ALL keep showing in the uploader window which, btw, doesn't work really well.

So PLEASE HELP, I think I should be able to have at least as many pictures up as I did before if not more. Thanks!
    As a "newish" member, I uploaded a simple pic of Old Glory and Lady Liberty, which was denied because of size, but then I saw it as my profile pic. System glitch?

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    Hello,

I have adjusted the allowed image size..
    Can somebody confirm if the issue in uploading images/photos still occurs?

Thanks and have a great day!
    vBSupport

LaRomantica, can you try this again now please?

inard Guest

Exclamation Why such a complicated system for making an album?

I tried to make an album, but could not bother after several "stops"; either size too big (today a pic of lets say 4MB is not big at all....) or it just would not upload. So....I will not spend lots of time on this when uploading a picture should be a very simple thing to manage, but having an album to show is important I think, to give a face to the name.

Mebel is offline OWYM AG 29 yrs
    Quote Originally Posted by vBSupport View Post
    Hello,

I have adjusted the allowed image size..
    Can somebody confirm if the issue in uploading images/photos still occurs?

Thanks and have a great day!
    vBSupport
    Yes this problem still occurs!

Quote Originally Posted by Mebel View Post
    Yes this problem still occurs!
    I have the same problem as LaRomantica!
    I see vBSupport is on line, Thanks!

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    the forum has just upgraded, let me know if you still experience the issue..

Thanks,

Quote Originally Posted by vBSupport View Post
    the forum has just upgraded, let me know if you still experience the issue..

Thanks,
    Yes,still experiencing the problem with the; FILE UPLOAD MANAGER.

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Just a bit over a year ago, I was able to add multiple photos to my profile, and now I can't find out how to do it....so my boyfriend's pic sits there as my only photo, aside from my avatar. Are we still able to have photo albums? If so, would you kindly give instructions on how to do this?

Thanks!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast