Hello,
my name is Jonathan O'Hara and I am a PhD candidate at Swinburne University in Melbourne, Australia. I am recruiting couples for a research project that is investigating how couples differ in the way they prefer to deal with relationship problems. I am contacting you to ask for your permission to post a notice for this project on the ageless love forum.

As a small way to return your favour, I will link back to your website on my acknowledgements page.

The actual text I would like to post appears below. I'm confident that users of your forum will find participating in this project worthwhile.

Thank you very much for your time.

Jonathan O’Hara

---
How do you and your partner prefer to deal with relationship problems?
---
Hello,
I'm recruiting for couples to participate in a relationship research project. Our aim is to improve understanding of how people in relationships prefer to deal with their relationship problems. All you need to do is complete a short questionnaire.

For your contribution we will send you a free report and relationship profile that will give you an insight into your relationship preferences and how you compare with other people similar to you.

For more information on this research project please visit:
Understanding Relationships

Your time and participation are much appreciated. Thank you.

If you have any questions or feedback for me about this project, please post below.

Jonathan O'Hara
PhD Candidate
Swinburne University of Technology (Melbourne, Australia)