AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By whiterose

Thread: Internal Server Error

gorillagirl Guest

Internal Server Error

Dozens of times today, when trying to post on SweetMango's thread, I got this reply:

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, webmaster@agelesslove.com and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.
    Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.9 Server at www.agelesslove.com Port 80

whiterose is offline Administrator
    I brought your post to the attention of the site owner.

VenusDarkStar Guest
    I just got this error while trying to post today. I tried it several times...didn't work.

I'm sorry you're having this problem. The site owners have reported the problem to the technical admin but I haven't heard back from them on what they have found out, if anything.

Angel is offline Anger Thrives In A Fool
    Well, they've had a month and the error is still happening as I'm now having it too. Has there been any update from them?

I've experienced the issue on Chrome and Firefox. I've tried clearing my cache and deleting cookies, but the problem persists. The thread I had this issue in was: A question for the OW.. Obviously I didn't have issues posting to this thread so I have no clue why it's hit and miss. I am still unable to post in the thread I linked. Anyway, I hope that gives you some info to pass their way.

Oh, another issue (minor) I wanted to inquire about. In the past I could log in and every time I came to Ageless it acknowledged me. Now when I come to Ageless I have to click on a forum for it to acknowledge that I'm logged in. On the main page, when I show up it doesn't show login info or notifications until I click on a forum. Hope that makes sense.
    there before the threshold, I saw a brighter world beyond myself

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thanks for letting me know. I'll ask theadmin to look into this.

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    Thanks for letting me know. I'll ask theadmin to look into this.
    Okay. Thank you!

BTW, in addition to GG's message I also get this message:

It is likely that the server hosting the webpage has been overloaded or encountered an error. In order to avoid causing too much traffic and making the situation worse, Google Chrome has temporarily stopped allowing requests to the server.

If you think this behavior is undesirable, for example, you are debugging your own website, please visit the chrome://net-internals/#httpThrottling page, where you can find more information or disable the feature.
    Error 139 (net::ERR_TEMPORARILY_THROTTLED): Requests to the server have been temporarily throttled.
    Last edited by Angel; 02-29-2012 at 12:16 AM.

They did some things today to alleviate the burden on the server. Please let us know if this problem persists.

Azureth is offline Banned
    Hmm...Maybe it's something with your computer. I've never had an issue.

Quote Originally Posted by whiterose View Post
    They did some things today to alleviate the burden on the server. Please let us know if this problem persists.
    It persists.

Azureth, it's the only thread I'm unable to respond to, and it's the first time it's ever happened to me. No clue what else I could do on my side to change it? If anyone has any suggestions I'm willing to try.

EDIT TO ADD:

This was at the bottom of today's error and is the same as GG's (same thread, no other thread is causing this for me):

Apache/2.2.21 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.21 OpenSSL/0.9.8e-fips-rhel5 mod_auth_passthrough/2.1 mod_bwlimited/1.4 FrontPage/5.0.2.2635 PHP/4.4.9 Server at www.agelesslove.com Port 80
    Last edited by Angel; 03-01-2012 at 10:44 PM.

Thanks Angel. I'll let him know.
    Angel likes this.