AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Faith
  • 1 Post By degausser

Thread: Hiatus?

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl

Hiatus?

I just wanted to ask if the fellow members think I should take a hiatus from this forum for a bit. I really don't want to offend anybody and right now I am just a mess. I don't want to be taken off this forum or cancel my membership because I really do love it here. I think I am just biased in some ways and that I'm too conservative maybe? I just wanted to ask your opinion. If thread move or deletion is necessary I understand.

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Sweetie28 ~ It's really up to you and nobody else.

I've taken breaks from the forum plenty of times, ranging from a few weeks to several months. And each time it was for completely different reasons. I always let the moderators know I needed a time-out (so nobody would think I died or something!)

Seriously, no one else should make the decision for you, or even influence your decision one way or the other. It's up to you.
    Angel and Miss K like this.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

Sweetie28 is offline Mark's girl
    I'm just hurting really bad right now and feel like a total mess. I don't want it to effect my postings. I also have such different viewpoints on things.

pinkunicorn is offline Senior Member
    Sweetie!

It's totally up to you if you want to take a break. Many people do so, sometimes even without notice. You do what you need to for you. We aren't going anywhere!
    Never try to fit in when you are meant to stand out.

degausser is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie28 View Post
    I'm just hurting really bad right now and feel like a total mess. I don't want it to effect my postings. I also have such different viewpoints on things.
    I think we can all relate to pent-up emotions leaking out every now and then. Why don't you post a thread about what's going on in your life? A little venting might help.
    pinkunicorn likes this.

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    You will always be welcome back! I hope that you feel better, and that your situation improves.

joesbabygirl is offline Senior Member
    If youre such a mess right now, then this place may be just what you need. You know that you can say anything here and get honest answers back.

Plus, if youre interested, I only live 1/2 hour from you if you want to talk.

Stiletto is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie28 View Post
    Differing viewpoints can be very helpful in avoiding tunnel vision. If you don't want to post about your issues that is of course your business, and if you need a break, take a break, we'll still be here when you return
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
    Age gap: 22 years, 6 days.