AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: PM's and LIKES issue?

VenusDarkStarLA is offline Senior Member

PM's and LIKES issue?

Anyone else having issues with picking up their messages? I just tried to see who "LIKED" me, and got an error...same thing when I tried again.

Redhead is offline Senior Member
    When I try to see who liked me, it takes ages till the page opens up. And at first I get an error message, too. It tells me that some code....is not matching another code.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
    When I try to see who liked me, it takes ages till the page opens up. And at first I get an error message, too. It tells me that some code....is not matching another code.
    The same thing happened to me, the other day, when I tried to read a PM. I got the error code and then I was able to see the Inbox.

Faith is offline Some assembly required
    Quote Originally Posted by Redhead View Post
    Same problem here, with those weird code messages. I thought my computer was going wacko.
    "Leave the gun...take the cannoli."

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Same here.

I figured something on the site got updated and, as happens sometimes, there turned out to be a bug in it.

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

degausser is offline Senior Member
    Same here. It works once I refresh it, but initially I get the error message.

theREALTrish is offline Senior Member
    Now when I post a page comes up that didn't appear before. Then it goes to my post. I'm still getting the same error message when I check Likes and PMs, then it
    goes to the Inbox.

I get this:
    Warning: Declaration of vB_ProfileBlock_vBSEOLikes::block_is_enabled() should be compatible with that of vB_ProfileBlock::block_is_enabled() in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_ui_profile.php on line 52

It starts on a gray page with a fixed pitch font, then changes to a variable pitch font, flicks to a blue background, the loads at the top of the page when my "likes" page opens.

MM
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

mskitty is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MissMuffins View Post
    I get this:
    Warning: Declaration of vB_ProfileBlock_vBSEOLikes::block_is_enabled() should be compatible with that of vB_ProfileBlock::block_is_enabled() in ..../vbseo/includes/functions_vbseo_ui_profile.php on line 52

It starts on a gray page with a fixed pitch font, then changes to a variable pitch font, flicks to a blue background, the loads at the top of the page when my "likes" page opens.

MM

also I was not able to post ...not sure this reply will post.. and I cannot download an avatar nor profile pic.

vBulletin v4 has some bugs, but they're minor and thankfully we can live with them.

Admins: Whatever you do, do NOT upgrade to version 5! It's a disaster. I belonged to two forums that switched to v5, and it effectively shut them down because of all the irreparable flaws.

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    Can somebody confirm the issue if it still exist?

And if YES, can you give the URL where the issue appears?

Quote Originally Posted by Faith View Post
    vBulletin v4 has some bugs, but they're minor and thankfully we can live with them.
    Admins: Whatever you do, do NOT upgrade to version 5! It's a disaster. I belonged to two forums that switched to v5, and it effectively shut them down because of all the irreparable flaws.
    Yes, vBulletin 5 is a disaster and I will never upgrade the forum to v5. Let's stay on the latest stable version and have party!

Here's the URL of my Likes page:

http://www.agelesslove.com/boards/me...likes_received

And here's the error message across the top of that page:

vBSupport is offline Administrator
    Can you check it now and confirm?

Thank you!

I noticed it earlier today, but cannot test with this login as I didn't have any new PMs or likes rec'd.

I tried to copy & paste the error message, but couldn't get it before the page refreshed. It ended with something like "php line 52".

MM

Quote Originally Posted by vBSupport View Post
    Can you check it now and confirm?
    Yay! No more error message on my Likes page. Thank you!