AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By wvdreamer
  • 4 Post By SummerBob

Thread: Need help!

thaonguyen is offline Neophyte

Need help!

Hi everybody!
    I am a 19 girl from Asia. I am studying in Canada now. One week ago, I met a man, he is 34 years old. After 2 times met, he said he like me. I like him, too. However, he is too old for me and i don't know he is really like me or not. What should I do? Please and thank you.

wvdreamer is offline US Navy Retired

Lightbulb Take it slow

Quote Originally Posted by thaonguyen View Post
    Hi everybody!
    I am a 19 girl from Asia. I am studying in Canada now. One week ago, I met a man, he is 34 years old. After 2 times met, he said he like me. I like him, too. However, he is too old for me and i don't know he is really like me or not. What should I do? Please and thank you.
    First, let me welcome you. Second, it is flattering for an older man to take an attraction to you; however, if you feel unusure or uncomfortable, proceed with caution.

I would recommend some casual conversation over lunch, preferably in an open setting. This would give both of you a chance to know one another, and establish a dialouge. You will also get to know about his character, which is essential in establishing a good relationship.

Most importantly, if you uncomfortable with him tell you aren't interested. There's nothing wrong with that!
    pinkunicorn likes this.
    John & Stephy - married since November 4, 2003

SummerBob is offline Super Moderator
    Are you asking if we think he's too old, or saying you think he's too old?

You know your own comfort zones. If you feel he's too old then he's too old. You don't have to date someone just because he says he likes you. On the other hand, if you like him enough to overcome your feelings about his age, then date him casually and see where it leads.

Only you can know what's right for you.
    Like Abraham Lincoln once said, "You can't believe everything you read on the Internet."