AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i could use some help

scottedyta Guest

i could use some help

Today i called edyta at home. back track little. last tueday she went with somefriends to berlin. she just got back yesterday. and she was not able to use the computer or call when she in berlin. now she is home. i know i had told everone that they are moving one part of germany to another part of germany. Edyta parents are sending her and her brother to poland for a month while they move. and her grandparents do not have a computer. and she can not call from there.

when edyta came home from berlin her parents already boxed up the computer and are both off. so edyta can not email me or call me. so my very short phone call today with her was ok. her parents were right beside her and rushing her to get off. she could not openly talk to me. i was not very happy with the phone call but at less i could hear her sweet voice one more time. i told her that i love her. can wait to here form her again. she did say she will do what she can to get in contact with me while she is in poland.

i hate the idea that i can here form her for a month. what going to happen to her. will she be safe. will she need me. i do not know.

small part of me fells that: without hearing from me for so long will she not love me as much. will she thank that i will not love her as much. i hope not. because i love edyta very much. i am very sad right now. when will i here form my sweet sweet edyta. i have not phone # or address. just the email accout that we have together.

one more thing. i have been writting her everyday form the start. now with her being gone what should i do. still email her. or not so offen. i do not want to come accross that thier is one day that i do not thank about her. because i do.

i know that thier is nothing yall can do, but nice words would be helpfull.

talk soon
    very sad scott

i miss you edyta.

emmiegirl Guest
    Scott,
    I would continue to send her emails every day, even though you will not get a reply. That way, when she can check her email in a month, or whenever, she will see all of your letters, and that you have been thinking about her constantly even though you have been apart.
    Remember, until a few years ago, the internet did not exist, and the only way people could contact each other was through written letters that sometimes took months to arrive. Also, you should write her handwritten letters, keep them, and give them to her when she arrives in the US.
    A month is a long time to be out of touch. This is true. In a world of email and cell phones, people expect to be in constant contact, and get very impatient when they can't reach someone (I know this firsthand...my family often think I'm dead when I don't answer my cellphone, but I refuse to take that thing into the shower, or to the gym, or whatever).
    Just be patient. Remember that she is thinking about you. If you feel lost without talking to her or emailing her, then just write letters and keep them!
    Emmie

rollsharley Guest
    Scott,

Emmie gave great advise as usual, send e-mails write letters or keep a journal to give her in a month.

Also if she does manage to get a phone call to you, you might suggest for her to see where she can get online every now and then (libraries, cyber cafe's) even in poland I bet the internet is accessible in many places so she could at least check her mail, and send you an update every so often.

And if not.......just come on here and post away on the website. We'll keep ya busy for a month!

Don

emmiegirl Guest

I'm glad people like my advice

Sometimes I think I'm just blabbing for no apparent reason. Now, if I could just figure out my own life, I'd be all set! Perspective is an amazing thing...

MerAlove23 Guest
    wouldn't it be nice to be able to take your own advice??? then we wouldn't need these places..... :-)

Scott... Just becaues you don't talk to each other doesn't mean loves ends....If you both love each other as much as you say you do then why would it end because her computer is not available and she is going away to move? As soon as she can I am sure she will call you... my late boyfriend went to Italy for a month and he didn't stop loving me because we didn't talk for a month....

If it is "true" love then this won't stop her loving you....... Are you going to stop loving her because you aren't going to talk to her for a month????

scottedyta Guest

ty

i just do not like the idea of not hearing form her for a month.

no meralove, i will not stop loving edyta. she mean so much to me.

i hate being alone. i realy do live by myself now. first time in a long time. honestly i do not remeber being alone. except when i was around 10.

i guest the deep down concern with me. is that i do not want to lose edyta. she is part of me. i fell that close to her. and what i wanted was to talk to her for about a hour. but we do not get what we want all the time. i hurt me to thank that i do not know when i can talk to edyta again. it is like losing part of my soul. i do not know if i am making any sence.

HOW CAN SOMEONE WE COME ACROSS IN OUR LIVES EFFECT US SO MUCH. I CAN NOT IMAGAIN LIFE WITHOUT EDYTA IN IT. I WAS SO HAPPY WHEN I SAW EDYTA FOR THE FRIST TIME. YES, I DID TRY TO PUSH MY FELLING AWAY. BUT I COULD NOT. THEY ARE SO STRONG FOR HER. EDYTA HAS CHANGE MY LIFE. SHE DID NOT DO ANYTHING EXCEPT TO BE HER SELF. I DID NOTHING. THE SIMPLE PLAN TRUTH IS THAT EDYTA HAS CHANGE MY LIFE. HOW COULD I NOT BE IN HER LIFE. OR HOW CAN EDYTA NOT BE IN MY LIFE. THIER IS A VERY SPECEAL CONECTION BETWEEN US. YES I KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT STOP LOVING EACH OTHER. BUT I DO NOT WANT A DAY TO GO BY WITHOUT TELL EDYTA THAT I LOVE HER. OR HEARING THAT SHE LOVES ME. I REALY WANT ONE SIMPLE THING. TO HOLD EDYTA IN MY ARMS AND TELL HER THAT I LOVE HER MORE THAN ANYTHING. SO SIMPLE. I DID AND WILL TREAT EDYTA LIKE A QUEEN. REALY HOW CAN YOU LOVE SOMEONE AS MUCH AS I LOVE EDYTA. IT IS FULTAL TRYING NOT TO THANK ABOUT EDYTA. OMG. I LOVE HER. AND EDYTA WAS ONLY HERSELF. I DO NOT CARE WHAT HER AGE IS. YOU COULD PUT EVERYONE IN MY LIFE TOGETHER AND IT WOULD NOT EVEN COME HALF AS CLOSE AS HOW MUCH I LOVE EDYTA. HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. I COULD WRITE ON AND ON ABOUT MY LOVE FOR THE MOST BEAUTIFUL LADY ON EARTH. IT WOULD BE NICE TO KNOW THAT EVERYTHING IS GOING TO BE OK. I KNOW IT WILL BUT IT HELPS TO HEAR SOMEONE TO TELL YOU IT GOING TO BE OK. I GUEST THAT WHAT I NEED. ONE MORE THING. A MONTH TO PAST BY FAST. HELL, 8 MONTHS TO PAST BY FAST. GOD KEEP EDYTA SAFE.

Rhadamanthus Guest
    We're thinking too high tech here, guys. Has everybody forgotten good, old fashioned snail mail? Scott, I'm assuming that even though she won't have access to a phone or a computer, she probably has a physical address, and you should be able to write to her back and forth.

I know a month is hard. I've been talking with my YW, either in person or online, almost every day for the last two months, and I wouldn't like to go a month without that, and neither would she. But if you two really love each other so much (which it sure sounds to me like you do), then you'll survive it ok.

Another thing you can do is for each of you to keep a journal, and everytime you do something you want to tell the other about, write it in the journal. Then, at the end of the month, you can swap them to catch up.

I'm sorry for your separation, and I hope things work out for you! Have faith, and be strong. You'll make it through ok!

scottedyta Guest
    ty Rhadamanthus

one problem. i just moved. so she does not have my new address. i can not send her mail because we do not want her family to open it. to risky. thank you for your support.

i have to leave an go see my grand pa in icu at the hospital.

when i rains it poors.

almost lost my job.
    can't talk to edyta for a month
    and my grand pa could pass away any moment.

nice. real nice. I know that God has me in His hands.

just a hard time for me right now.

Spunkasaurus Guest

Snail mail to Edyta c/o "Poland".

...i have not phone # or address. just the email accout that we have together.
    Scott, Edyta will have to contact you. I'm sure she's resourceful enough.

abaconw Guest
    I think in some countries, and I am not sure about Poland, there are cybercafes where a person can go to get online. I once talked to a relative of Princes Di's that way since she was bouncing all over the world - here, africa, then australia where I think she may be now? I haven't heard from her for a while. but when in england I know she was using a cybecafe when we talked to go online. Edyta may well be able to do that once she gets settle in.

Rhadamanthus Guest
    Originally posted by scottedyta
    when i rains it poors.

almost lost my job.
    can't talk to edyta for a month
    and my grand pa could pass away any moment.

nice. real nice. I know that God has me in His hands.

just a hard time for me right now.
    I understand completely. I've been hit with quite a bit myself in the last week (especially the last 24 hours), and it all comes at once. Going to start another thread about it here in a minute, because I could really use some advice, but I just wanted to say hang in there. You'll make it through, and we're all here with you.

scottedyta Guest
    just came back form hospital. my grandpa will be pulled off of life support on satuday morning. thier is 90% chance he will die on saturday. so can everyone pray. the the best for him. i am not asking for him to live or die. i am asking what is best for him.

today is mine and edyta anv.... 5 months

i love you edyta

forever and for always

Rhadamanthus Guest
    Originally posted by scottedyta
    today is mine and edyta anv.... 5 months
    Congratulations! At least there's some good news amidst all the bad.

We're praying for your grandfather.

abaconw Guest
    He will have our prayers, Scott and remember that sometimes, especially for those in their 80's and 90' quality is as important as quantity of life. too often now with all the medical technology I think we are guilty of keeping people alive long after we should and extending the quantity of life but not the quality for ourselves when it is not in their best interest to remain in the confinement of the shell they have used during their lifetime.

scottedyta Guest

ty

thank you for praying everyone

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast