AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Farewell from CuRI0u$B0Y

CuRI0u$B0Y Guest

Farewell from CuRI0u$B0Y

Thank you all for your kind replies and critique.I know that you percieve me as a sanctimonious,arrogant pretentious pseudo-intellectual who likes the sound of his own voice and lauds his sordid views over others.
    Let me clarify the definition of the term Love and in what context I meant it.It was meant from the Romantic sense.In terms of me impressing or charming anyone,"would a wolf come as himself to deceive or in sheep's clothing?".
    No doubt you pinned me for arrogant sycophant when I penned seeminly Stupid and insensitive articles and however graciously apologised in advance using sweet words.It also seemed that I did not read your replies and self righteously went ahead yet again making outrageous lunatistic claims.
    I also seemed to want all your answers to coincide with mine expecting you were the Oracle of Delphi.I have decided that with so much controversy swirling around me like a disturbed hornet's nest I will make my true intentions clear,make this my last post,and afterwards you can write me out of your mind as a lunatic not worth your time.I will never debase myself to character assasination or mud slinging.I came to this forum with the honest intentions of evaluating whether older,more mature women was really a treasure trove of wisdom and intelligence that would make me believe in Love once again.I wholeheartedly did believe that True Love did exist,however due to the way I saw that Young women were so easily seduced,used and abused by unscrupulous men,this lead me to the point of extreme despair,that a mature,intelligent and wise young woman did not exist, therefore Love for me did not exist,for at that time I did not pay attention to older women.This was coupled with the decaying state and moral decline in societal values and attitudes, led me into a depressive state for a time.I felt alone,the only one of my kind.Then I stumbled upon this wonderful site and thought that in the embrace of an older women to which understanding,wisdom and intelligence naturally came,I had found what I was searching for,to convince me that there was someone out there for me but I was looking in the wrong place.For the first time in my life I had hope.My curiosity led to me ask pretty intrusive questions at first in an attempt to see if it was too good to be true.For a time I really thought that older meant wiser and intelligent in every aspect.My first shock came when I learnt that the Older woman being more wiser and more intelligent was wrong and stereotypical,quote from a reply,and that each individual was unique and that older does not necessarily mean wiser and lessons learnt.My hope began to slightly dim.I did not give up yet.In a last desperate effort to prove to myself that an older woman was what I really needed,I decided for a more severe test,my personal acid test. I made some very indignant posts,lightly coated with flattery and hoped that someone would see through the confusing and idiotic facade to the root of the matter.I can honestly say that only a very miniscule fraction really understood what I was really saying and saw my true perspective which really impressed me alot!For the first time in forever someone actually understood me.But alas,the vast majority saw only the facade and no deeper,and made rancourous statements that I had expected but so longed not to see.I was deeply depressed by this.I had really hoped that the Older women stereotype would prove to be true and that I had found my panacea.I learnt that lesson and now I am back to square one where I had started.I am now truely convinced that being alone is my destiny and I lovingly embrace and return to my original path,that is until I do find the right one, but I highly doubt it,this forum was just one end of the spectrum to prove to myself this cold fact.True love does exist and no one can argue otherwise,but for me,it wasn't meant to be, I will always see others holding their True Love closely and Lovingly in the night, and I will forever be cold and alone in the shadows passing them by.I did not choose or wanted to choose this path but it has chosen me.You will never know how lucky you all are to find your special someone,cherish the Love you got,never,never let it slip away.My childhood,so dark,cruel and evil that I will not burden anyone with the nightmares.As for my so called "intelligence".The highest level of education I have is a high school diploma.English is my native language,My country is situated in South America But my culture is Caribbean.I spoke Spanish but forgot it completely because I adopted the Brazilian Language and Culture.The rest about me is rarely worth your time to mention.I guess there is nothing left to say but Adieu,Adios,Tchau and Goodbye and thank you very much for making my brief stay at your wonderful forum some the best times of my life.I will always remember and cherish every reply from the sophisticated Ladies that shew me the warmth and feminity of older women.My quest continues,where it takes me I know not but whatever I learnt here was worth the respit.Thank You.

CuRI0u$B0Y

marcy Guest
    Self righteous and immature... want to meet folks? Want to get to know them? Want someone to get to know you? TRUTH dude... I strongly recommend it to you. You sure you believe in God and you don't believe that you ARE God?

*reaches for the ignore button for the first time ever in my membership at AL*

Inamorata is offline Senior Member
    I wish you well on your quest. Learn to use the paragraph. Coming up for air once in a while helps to clear one's head.

Kristin is offline Senior Member
    Hmmm...guess I hit a nerve in the "Love does not exist" thread.

He knew exactly what he was doing.

Gotta love being somebody's lab rat.....

greeneyedgirl is offline Senior Member
    you said.....and i quote.....

"I decided for a more severe test,my personal acid test. I made some very indignant posts,lightly coated with flattery and hoped that someone would see through the confusing and idiotic facade to the root of the matter.I can honestly say that only a very miniscule fraction really understood what I was really saying and saw my true perspective which really impressed me alot!For the first time in forever someone actually understood me.But alas,the vast majority saw only the facade and no deeper,and made rancourous statements that I had expected but so longed not to see.I was deeply depressed by this."

so basically you're irked at the members here for believing you and what you put on the table, took you at face value so to speak, which was your intent.......aaaaalllrighty then.
    ~Stupid people shouldn't breathe~

~Denial is the first step toward recovery~

~It will feel better once it stops hurting~

Kristin is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CuRI0u$B0Y
    I made some very indignant posts,lightly coated with flattery and hoped that someone would see through the confusing and idiotic facade to the root of the matter.
    And that we did, but we didn't give you the reaction which you hoped for.

If you go around deceiving and putting out insincerities, a real woman will see through that and you will continue to have to settle for the women who are only skin deep and never find love.

You are dead wrong.

The choice is - and always will be - yours.

Like I said before - get over yourself.

kathyw Guest
    Thank you all for your kind replies and critique.I know that you percieve me as a sanctimonious,arrogant pretentious pseudo-intellectual who likes the sound of his own voice and lauds his sordid views over others.
    Let me clarify the definition of the term Love and in what context I meant it.It was meant from the Romantic sense.In terms of me impressing or charming anyone,"would a wolf come as himself to deceive or in sheep's clothing?".
    No doubt you pinned me for arrogant sycophant when I penned seeminly Stupid and insensitive articles and however graciously apologised in advance using sweet words.It also seemed that I did not read your replies and self righteously went ahead yet again making outrageous lunatistic claims.
    I also seemed to want all your answers to coincide with mine expecting you were the Oracle of Delphi.I have decided that with so much controversy swirling around me like a disturbed hornet's nest I will make my true intentions clear,make this my last post,and afterwards you can write me out of your mind as a lunatic not worth your time.I will never debase myself to character assasination or mud slinging.I came to this forum with the honest intentions of evaluating whether older,more mature women was really a treasure trove of wisdom and intelligence that would make me believe in Love once again.I wholeheartedly did believe that True Love did exist,however due to the way I saw that Young women were so easily seduced,used and abused by unscrupulous men,this lead me to the point of extreme despair,that a mature,intelligent and wise young woman did not exist, therefore Love for me did not exist,for at that time I did not pay attention to older women.This was coupled with the decaying state and moral decline in societal values and attitudes, led me into a depressive state for a time.I felt alone,the only one of my kind.Then I stumbled upon this wonderful site and thought that in the embrace of an older women to which understanding,wisdom and intelligence naturally came,I had found what I was searching for,to convince me that there was someone out there for me but I was looking in the wrong place.For the first time in my life I had hope.My curiosity led to me ask pretty intrusive questions at first in an attempt to see if it was too good to be true.For a time I really thought that older meant wiser and intelligent in every aspect.My first shock came when I learnt that the Older woman being more wiser and more intelligent was wrong and stereotypical,quote from a reply,and that each individual was unique and that older does not necessarily mean wiser and lessons learnt.My hope began to slightly dim.I did not give up yet.In a last desperate effort to prove to myself that an older woman was what I really needed,I decided for a more severe test,my personal acid test. I made some very indignant posts,lightly coated with flattery and hoped that someone would see through the confusing and idiotic facade to the root of the matter.I can honestly say that only a very miniscule fraction really understood what I was really saying and saw my true perspective which really impressed me alot!For the first time in forever someone actually understood me.But alas,the vast majority saw only the facade and no deeper,and made rancourous statements that I had expected but so longed not to see.I was deeply depressed by this.I had really hoped that the Older women stereotype would prove to be true and that I had found my panacea.I learnt that lesson and now I am back to square one where I had started.I am now truely convinced that being alone is my destiny and I lovingly embrace and return to my original path,that is until I do find the right one, but I highly doubt it,this forum was just one end of the spectrum to prove to myself this cold fact.True love does exist and no one can argue otherwise,but for me,it wasn't meant to be, I will always see others holding their True Love closely and Lovingly in the night, and I will forever be cold and alone in the shadows passing them by.I did not choose or wanted to choose this path but it has chosen me.You will never know how lucky you all are to find your special someone,cherish the Love you got,never,never let it slip away.My childhood,so dark,cruel and evil that I will not burden anyone with the nightmares.As for my so called "intelligence".The highest level of education I have is a high school diploma.English is my native language,My country is situated in South America But my culture is Caribbean.I spoke Spanish but forgot it completely because I adopted the Brazilian Language and Culture.The rest about me is rarely worth your time to mention.I guess there is nothing left to say but Adieu,Adios,Tchau and Goodbye and thank you very much for making my brief stay at your wonderful forum some the best times of my life.I will always remember and cherish every reply from the sophisticated Ladies that shew me the warmth and feminity of older women.My quest continues,where it takes me I know not but whatever I learnt here was worth the respit.Thank You.

CuRI0u$B0Y
    ....Yawns....

Roseilicious Guest

What.... another mine in the field...

Omg... plz... not another.

And, women are becoming suspicious of SOME that are labeled 'outcasts', why??? *siggghhhhh*

Ladies.... In the other thread that WR initiated, "Outcasts"...... THIS OP is, but one example of what I was referring to: intentional self-inflicted labeling... ty, and also what I was referring to when I stated, "I don't like being made a fool of... I don't react well to it" Never have, and never will. Curious's, shall we call it... research? on: Women's intuition, and does it work? (basically!)...using, whatever the hel..er...heck, you want to call that dialog he used, obtuseness, and then his... here ya go... you didn't measure up, or rise to the bait, so you failed!... cya!" And, does it while slouching out the door in a manner that he attempts to depict that HE'S the one that's been vicitimized!!!?? !!

~Rose~

manofmisteree is offline Music Educator/Brat
    Quote Originally Posted by Roseilicious

And, women are becoming suspicious of SOME that are labeled 'outcasts', why??? *siggghhhhh*

Ladies.... In the other thread that WR initiated, "Outcasts"...... THIS OP is, but one example of what I was referring to: intentional self-inflicted labeling... ty, and also what I was referring to when I stated, "I don't like being made a fool of... I don't react well to it" Never have, and never will. Curious's, shall we call it... research? on: Women's intuition, and does it work? (basically!)...using, whatever the hel..er...heck, you want to call that dialog he used, obtuseness, and then his... here ya go... you didn't measure up, or rise to the bait, so you failed!... cya!" And, does it while slouching out the door in a manner that he attempts to depict that HE'S the one that's been vicitimized!!!?? !!

~Rose~
    Every journey begins
    With but a small step.
    And every day is a chance
    For a new, small step
    In the right direction.
    Just follow your Heartsong- Mattie Stepanek

Dr. Mano...paging Dr. Mano...Code "O!"

silverbutterfly Guest
    .I decided for a more severe test,my personal acid test. I made some very indignant posts,lightly coated with flattery and hoped that someone would see through the confusing and idiotic facade to the root of the matter.I can honestly say that only a very miniscule fraction really understood what I was really saying and saw my true perspective which really impressed me alot!For the first time in forever someone actually understood me.But alas,the vast majority saw only the facade and no deeper,and made rancourous statements that I had expected but so longed not to see.
    I am now truely convinced that being alone is my destiny and I lovingly embrace and return to my original path,that is until I do find the right one, but I highly doubt it,this forum was just one end of the spectrum to prove to myself this cold fact.True love does exist and no one can argue otherwise,but for me,it wasn't meant to be, I will always see others holding their True Love closely and Lovingly in the night, and I will forever be cold and alone in the shadows passing them by.I did not choose or wanted to choose this path but it has chosen me.
    CuRI0u$B0Y
    Test...aren't you seeing what your doing wrong? If all you have ever done is test the women you have been interested in, hoping they would see through the B.S. into the real you...then you *have* chosen your path. It is of your own making that you are without a partner. And until you realize that being *real* is the only way to win someones heart you will continue to push any woman away regardless of their age.
    Love is all about *feeling*but your turning it into some twisted hide and go seek game. If they can find the real you then they are worthy of being loved by you? Your going to keep getting the same results to your tests where ever it is that you go.
    Until your comfortable showing the real you how can you expect anyone to love you?
    Your not perfect, and there is no perfect woman out there either. So you may as well put yourself out there as you really are and believe it or not someone will love you. Unless of course you find the need to test that love.
    For once stop thinking of what it is your going to say and listen to what it is being said to you by all here. What do you have to lose by trying a real approach...what you have been doing up until now hasn't worked. Your making things far more complicated then they actually are.

Roseilicious Guest

Talking Doc...

Love the sign... But, not me, doc. I only did a tad of translating on that thread... wheww. But, I feel them, because Lord knows I've been duped, and paid for it, in the past, like most all other women when it comes to... well... nm.

This Rose is Red, dark auburn haired... can ya tell? LOL!

~Rose~
    Last edited by Roseilicious; 05-12-2005 at 01:37 AM.

kathyw Guest

Have a nice day....err....life

Quote Originally Posted by Roseilicious

~Rose~
    Yep...I agree Rose...it's like someone saying....ok...then I guess I'll go and kill myself now...selfish person...selfish act....like I said in my other response/post...which was (of course) misunderstood...what happened to all of the intelligent (and I am talking about REAL intelligence here...not just someone claiming they are "sexy & intelligent" ) guys who used to post here?? They must have gotten tired of arguing with the ones who THINK they are intelligent and KNOW everything...oh, and good luck to you curious...I hope all of your seeking brings you to an answer someday... if it does...please keep us posted...one paragraph at a time!