AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TV Documentary Looking for OW/YM

KAOS Guest

TV Documentary Looking for OW/YM

Hi-
    I am currently working on the second season of a WE - Women's Entertainment Cable Television Network program, called "Secret Lives of Women." This one-hour, multi-part series takes an up-close and very personal look at the important
    issues facing women today.

"Secret Lives of Women" is presented in a documentary-style, letting women tell their stories in their own words as they share an intimate look at a week in their lives. Each episode tackles a different topic; right now I'm researching for an episode on Older Women & Younger Men in relationships. We want this to be a fun and positive show, so if anyone is interested in participating please e-mail me.

If you want more info on the show you can visit www.we.tv or shoot me an e-mail and I can let you know the details. Thanks for your time! My e-mail is: kaostv1@yahoo.com

DaBollocks Guest

Exclamation It's SO Taboo!!

HONK!! HONK!! Oh boy!!

In Your Eyes Guest
    OMG!!

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!

Secret lives of shopaholics was the best!!!!!

jesique is offline 2 Legit 2 Quit
    What about YW/OM!!! We face just as many problems as OW/YM!

Ok...who am I kidding..i just wanna be on TV. *grin*

Nadine.

Belisama is offline I love being a redhead!
    haha - we could go on the show and talk about the time we went to register my son for high school and the guidance office secretary turned to Tim, saying, "Honey, is this the first time you've ever been in the building?"

(Tim wasn't nearly as amused as my son and I were! )

GoldieCat Guest
    Never seen the show, we don't watch TV - but looks like their current one is about the secret lives of women as sex workers. Why am I not surprised?

Just what is the "important issue facing women today" there? That we are still valued more for providing sexual fantasies for men than for anything else we are or do? That is a HUGE problem...but I doubt somehow that the show has any interest in solving it...

And just where do we fit into this...I can guess.

I could always be wrong. Who knows.

I know what you mean, Goldie... it kinda smells like that whole "cougar" thing; no thanks!

spenserbyparker Guest
    cougar thing?

Yeah... it's this whole concept that we older women on the hunt for fresh meat. That we're "reversing the tables and giving men a dose of what they've been giving us for years." Kinda grosses me out, really. I'm no cougar... I'm a kitten

spenserbyparker Guest
    Thanks for educating me. Mother said I should learn something new everyday.

maybe that knowledge will come in handy while you're at law school!

spenserbyparker Guest
    LOL, I sure hope so. I need all the help I can get.

kat7 is offline Senior Member
    I looked at that site, (google urban cougar) and I was appalled quite honestly.

Women in their 40's and 50's who pride themselves on being at the gym every day and getting men in their 20's to screw them with no emotional attachment whatsoever. Truly equally as letcherous as old men victimizing young woman. Rather pathetic and disturbing that our sex has come to this.

In Your Eyes Guest
    I watch the show a lot and I don't find the serious explotive at all. I think they just look into aspects of women's lives that we don't talk about every day.

In Your Eyes Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by kat7
    I looked at that site, (google urban cougar) and I was appalled quite honestly.

Women in their 40's and 50's who pride themselves on being at the gym every day and getting men in their 20's to screw them with no emotional attachment whatsoever. Truly equally as letcherous as old men victimizing young woman. Rather pathetic and disturbing that our sex has come to this.
    OMg that site is hilarious. I can't stop laughing, these chicks are pathetic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast