AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Thread: Where are Eligible Young Men who are seeking True Love?/ Not Chasing Miss Cougar!?

EclectiCath Guest

Where are Eligible Young Men who are seeking True Love?/ Not Chasing Miss Cougar!?

I do know for sure that circumstance just happens for a natural reason for these unions, as I have been reading here.. I congratulate each and every one of you.
    Thank you for welcoming me.
    Are there any dating sites or places to go where there are younger men who are commitment and connection minded to seek an older woman for courtship and a relationship instead of trolling online and at meetups for sexual hookups, glamour vamps and bikini and tiara wearing beauty queens to be pimped and pose? It is very easy for many many young guys who hang out at sports bars, or museums and lecture halls, but not to meet to date older women exclusively.
    I have one 29 year old pen pal who is polite and bright ,flirtatious, and descriptive. Only a good read, so far, literally, across the pond 3,000 miles away.
    I have been online dating in this niche for nearly 3 years on about 4 to 5 sites. I am empty handed. I had to struggle with weight loss and body image. I live in Los Angeles and no one is interested unless I am rich, dress like a penthouse centerfold, or pose half naked in a photo for a local coffee date or a movie. One guy wrote me: " It's better to be looked over, than overlooked."
    The stigma I really dislike is that they crown a MISS COUGAR every year only to be fawned over by several dozen young men, winning contests, by collecting coins, lavish sexy cruises and beach resorts, for their validation, because they see themselves as "confident". I dislike the fact that this title is measured in huge numbers as to how many young men worship, fill their inboxes, comment in droves on FaceBook, this tiara sex symbol, and not worth cherishing as a wife and partner.

adbmon21 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by EclectiCath View Post
    The stigma I really dislike is that they crown a MISS COUGAR every year only to be fawned over by several dozen young men, winning contests, by collecting coins, lavish sexy cruises and beach resorts, for their validation, because they see themselves as "confident".
    where and when?

VenusDarkStar Guest
    First of all, I don't understand why this post would be classified as "Relationship Support" when there is no relationship. That being said, I live in Los Angeles too, and I disagree with pretty much most of your statements.

If I found someone on the other end of the country, it was NOT because the young men here in L.A. are not interested in ME....it is I who am not interested in THEM. While there are many rich women in this city, there are even more rich men....and not all of them are drawn towards the trophy girls, and quite a few of them are celebrities...the latter of whom are more often than not, the least affected by all the "stuff" that they have. It's the broke aspiring actors and musicians who seek out the wealthy cougar you speak of....or at least that's been my observation.

Unless you are referring to VERY young men, I don't see people here judging by age and wealth as much as presentation and confidence. If it's so peachy here, then why did I go for GI Joe in North Carolina? Pure accident...or maybe I just took a leap of faith, because I just liked him. If I didn't find my guy here in L.A., it's not because I didn't fit into their picture....they just didn't fit into MINE.

Just my humble opinion, but I think you should focus on what YOU want, and forget about your perception of what everybody else wants.

EclectiCath Guest

I had just found this here. There were seperate categories for questions like mine.

I had no idea. I am happy that has happened for you, and you are right. In fact, I also choose not to date within my area either.
    I felt this would be a good venue for someone like me who has also went out but not made a connection.
    I was asking the universal legitimate question. And, I was stressing the objectification.
    Have you noticed an entry, "when and where?"
    If then it is exclusively for those couples in relationship, then this is not the page for me unless the status changes. I will even have this post removed.

Best Wishes.

VenusDarkStar Guest
    Catherine...actually I wish you wouldn't have it removed because your statement is just as valid as mine. I think anyone who is seeking a true relationship (as opposed to the "hookup") is most welcome here. You may not find your prince here, but in my experience, this is where you receive the love and support you may need when you find him or are struggling with relationship challenges. Now how could THAT be bad?