AgeMatch.com - the best dating site for inter-generational lovers!  

Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By eponavet
  • 1 Post By SheLikesKitties
  • 1 Post By karlsgirl

Thread: Hey! I figured out my password!!

Strwbrries is offline Today me, Tomorrow you...

Red face Hey! I figured out my password!!

Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been away, but I have been super super busy ..**** you life getting in the way of my blogging.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Clint and I are doing great, we are still together ..7 years this January and we have added 1 more child to the brood last October 2011,

So that makes 6 minions now...four from my previous marriage and two with Clinton. He got the snip last January, he said 6 was enough lol.

So what's up? What's new? Who is still kicking around this place?

sunny_88 is offline Neophyte

well come back

great news that you are still together and having a bigger family.

eponavet is offline Senior Member
    Hi! I have missed you - your blog thread is the one with the most recent posts, if you can believe THAt lol, so i often see it and wonder how you are doing

Glad things are good - same here, Chris and i are at 7 years as well (New Years 2006 we met) and are doing great. He moved to Florida a little over a year and a half ago and we have had some struggles with jobs and long commutes but are still going strong

Hope to see you around more. I don't post as regularly as i used to but still pop in once a week or so
    Blue-Angel75 likes this.
    ~ You are a child of the Universe, no less than the trees and the stars. You have a right to be here, and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the Universe is unfolding as it should ~

Blue-Angel75 is offline Blue Angel
    Hi there!!

I see your post count is high, so you must have been a regular.

Looks like your living the life! Congrats!

6????? Wow!!! That's a lot hahahaha good for you!!!

Blue Angel
    "Mimic what successful people are doing, copy it, practice it, costumize it so that it suits you, I promise you this: you will not fail!"
    "If you don't create an opportunity, you will never experience failure--therefore never really experience successes" Both by me!

If you flirt with me, I may just flirt right back at ya!

SheLikesKitties is offline OW/YM 21YR GAP
    Hey, nice to see you again! Congrats on your new baby! I hope you keep coming back to post. Nick and I will have our 10th anniversay of meeting online next year.
    Mebel likes this.
    You know it's love when the pain of being apart is greater than the pain of being together.

MissMuffins is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Strwbrries View Post
    Hello Everyone,

Sorry I have been away, but I have been super super busy ..**** you life getting in the way of my blogging.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Clint and I are doing great, we are still together ..7 years this January and we have added 1 more child to the brood last October 2011,

So that makes 6 minions now...four from my previous marriage and two with Clinton. He got the snip last January, he said 6 was enough lol.

So what's up? What's new? Who is still kicking around this place?
    Congrats on your most recent bundle of joy!

I laughed when I saw the title of your thread...at work, one of my passwords expired when I was on sick leave. To get it reset, I had to email someone who could email the state database administrator and request a new one for me. I waited a day for it to be reset and found I still couldn't get in. They emailed the state database administrator to follow up, and I *still* couldn't get in. Then I realized that in the numeric portion of the password, I'd been typing 010 instead of 101. oops.

MM <--dork
    "Our past is a story existing only in our minds. Look, analyze, understand, and forgive. Then, as quickly as possible, chuck it." ~ Marianne Williamson

Ellethe is offline Ex-Marcy'd
    Hey,

Devon and I are still around, and a few others too! Welcome back
    Psycho hatchet wielding midgets deserve to die

karlsgirl is offline So in love
    Hay, good to see you back! I will be married to my ym 4 years this January 3rd! Still going strong. Congratulations on your new baby!!!
    Mebel likes this.