What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

27 Yr Old Guy seeks Older Woman in New York City

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PraetorianGuard

I am a single, 27 year old guy in Manhattan looking to meet an older woman for a romantic relationship.

Physically, I am a 5'9", with black hair and brown eyes. Smart, mature, passionate, and easy going. I have a passion for travel and have been to many varied places all over the world. By day, I work in office but I have a creative streak that I'm hoping to pursue professionally. I can be soft-spoken at first, but quickly warm up around someone I'm comfortable with. What I find attractive in a woman is intelligence, honesty, a sense of humor, and sensuality.

I have an open-mind and I'm not afraid of new experiences. You only live once, and one should try and enjoy life and the company of others as much as possible. I try not to take myself too seriously; I love to laugh and make others laugh as well. I also don't pretend to know everything; there is a lot I still want to learn, to do, and to enjoy.

If any of the above connects with you, don't hesitate to write back. PM me or email me at praetorian.guard@verizon.net

Status
Not open for further replies.