What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Childishness!

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
I was thinking about this when Joel and I walked up from the store today and we were goofing around as usual... How many others are as childish as us. Today I just refused to talk and Joel was trying his very best to make me talk by asking a ton of questions... He did of course win after a while since I just love to talk... we also have a lot of other weird and funny childish things we do...

Do you and your SO do similar things? If so tell us all about it :p

crystalheart

Im not sure if its what you mean but since I have been with Andrew I do more young things like playing football, playing in the park, watching cartoons, and generally enjoying youth!!

W

whyme

There is a difference between being "child-like" and "childish". You and Joel are "child-like". A great thing to cultivate.

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
I guess child-like would be right :yes:
Joel and I also talks a whole "new" type of English, partly to me not being a native English speaker and me that loves making up new words... LOL

@ crystalhart I was not thinking about anything specific, only maybe fun (and maybe child like) things you do together with your SO...

LadyInWaiting

In The Woodwork
We love amusement parks and will race from the roller coaster exit to the entrance to do it all over again.

We play *shark attack* in the water (start jaws... dun dun, dun dun, dun dun dunnnnnn)

We get in tickle fights until we wheeze.

Ellethe

Ex-Marcy'd
I bought a Halloween costume today. Actually there is NOTHING child-like about it lol. I'm going (where I'm going like that I have no clue) as lil red riding hood. Dev def liked ;).

Hubba Hubba

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
I bought a Halloween costume today. Actually there is NOTHING child-like about it lol. I'm going (where I'm going like that I have no clue) as lil red riding hood. Dev def liked ;).

Hubba Hubba

I wish Halloween was a bigger thing here in Norway than it is :(
Here there are just a few kids that goes trick or treating!
Anyways... I bought this really cool candy bowl with a skeleton hand in the middle of it and if you put your hand into it the hand tries to grasp you and it says things like "I gotcha" and then there is a grave laughter. Joel's family must have been thinking that I was crazy for buying the thing to haul it over to Norway... LOL

jesique

2 Legit 2 Quit
LOL....Alec and I are very child-like.

He'll tell me to kiss his a$$ to which I responds..."Bend over." So he'll bend over and I'll bite him on the butt! :D

We're just very playful and laugh a whole lot. I'm sure others would think we're crazy! :D

For Halloween we buy a ton of candy....not because we get any trick-or-treaters....but because we like it! :D

Nadine.