What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutest younger men?

S

skatergirl

We love those threads about beautiful older women; so how 'bout one dedicated to our favourite younger men? ;) (Celebrity or non celebrity fine.) All of the younger men on Ageless are cute, but I wish we knew what more of them looked like!

Joaquin Phoenix
joaquin-phoenix-026-img.jpg

Last edited:
H

Harrison

Uh, Gen.....

Those dudes look, well, pretty!

Don't ever let 'em get arrested and imprisoned! YIKES! :eek:

lol

G

Genevieve

LOL@Harrison.. Tom Welling is SUPERMAN..er.. well Clark Kent on Smallville. I dunno if I'd mess with him. LOL :p Travis Fimmel was cast as Tarzan. Yeah, I don't know about being with a guy that's prettier than me.. but hey, a lil eye candy for us ladies.

(I'm supposed to be studying for a final exam I have tomorrow, not drooling over my keyboard and posting on Ageless! LOL)

Last edited:
S

star

Jesse Bradford does it for me :D

Attachments

• JesseBradfordPic.jpg
    JesseBradfordPic.jpg
    6 KB · Views: 256
G

Genevieve

Ok.. here's another one:

Jensen Ackles
ep_davidgray2.jpg

And at least one here does like OW, that I know of.. lol

Ashton Kutcher
AKrutcher.jpg

S

skatergirl

Here ya go Trish! DERMOT MULRONEY (Right around Rob Lowe's age! ;))

DerA.JPG

Charlotte

Every day is a new one.
The cutest younger man I know is my guy and I'm watching him for the first time ever on his brand new webcam! YAY!

Well we've met and spent weeks and weeks together over the past 10 months but he wouldn't get a webcam. He surprised me today by setting one up for me!

Anyhow other than my guy (who is absoltely the cutest right now for me on cam), I guess Ewan McGregor is kinda cute although he's only one year my junior, so not really fitting the profile here :)

EDIT: oops he's a year older than I am :)

Last edited:
S

suicideblonde

Interesting...

Besides the surfer, who does not make his $ due to movies, have you noticed that two traits predominate these men regarding their chins??? Either square or a cleft....hmmmm. My vote from here would be the Tarzan dude (but Gen, you know we both have a penchant for long hair! ;) ) and Orlando Bloom....

PS. Yes, it is hot in here even this early in the morning! :D

Last edited:

catlover

Jack White (the White Stripes)

and, okay, I'm going to catch a lot of flak for this one--since he's only 16, but he's still cute

Daniel Radcliffe (Harry Potter)

R

ruthie

I have to admit Naveen Andrews is it for me but not because of Lost (I only watched it once to see what everybody was talking about). I noticed him in the English Patient and thought the scene with Juliet Binoche in the church where he stapped her to a pullie so she could see the frescos was just too cool.

F

fos4snt

Litical.

Actors in movies and models in magazines have never done anything for me.

Definitely Litical, hands down. :D
~phos

G

Genevieve

SuicideBlonde.. we do have similar tastes.. so here ya go. A dude with semi-long hair, AND a cleft! LOL

beiron.jpg

R

ravenglow

Ahhh the mention of Harry Potter reminded me of this guy, Sean Biggerstaff.

A 22 year old Scottish actor (in the first movie he taught Harry how to play Quiddich!).
Yummy and...err...interesting name! :p

Sean-Biggerstaff.jpg

I usually dont like the feminine type of guys though--too pretty isnt good. The guy who plays Draco Malfoy is 18 so I can say he's kinda cute in an Evil sort of way too!

I like usually strong, masculine looking men with gorgeous blue eyes, and YES Suicideblond---CHINS are extremely important!!! A male friend of mine always referred to guys I was attracted to as "the latest Lantern-Jaw".

My boyfriend is the hottest YM though. A hard-working farm boy who's now a Marine; the most beautiful blue eyes you'll ever see and a nice strong squarish jaw WITH a cleft! Whooohoooo......2 weeks till he's home, hope I can make it! :D