What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutest younger men?

S

skatergirl

I for one think this is a devilishly handsome and super sexy guy, ;) no introduction required!

T

thesedays

Skater - you're always so friendly, it's nice how you "up lift" all the guys here.

S

skatergirl

thesedays said:
Skater - you're always so friendly, it's nice how you "up lift" all the guys here.

"up lift?"
I'm sure you meant that in a respectful way. (Hope so! :eek:)
Anyways thank you if that's the case!
Just trying to have fun.

T

thesedays

Of course I meant that in a good way. I was saying you're always so nice and make people feel good.

S

skatergirl

thesedays said:
Of course I meant that in a good way. I was saying you're always so nice and make people feel good.

Thanks dahling! ;) (The quotes threw me off!) I have to be on my guard these days unfortunately! Sigh. I never know where it's coming from next! I'm glad it wasn't you! :)

Last edited:
R

Rand Ryan

skatergirl said:
Put it up!!! :)

*laughs* I can, but I won't be returning here again if I ever put up my pics. It's a good picture to scare off rats though. lol

L

Lynn

Well I posted this guy once before in another thread.... around here somewhere. :p

1.jpg

I

irparis

I would post Nicebrad75's pic on here and gazz, but I don't know how to post pics...they are cute ym.

But I have to admit Gen, that indian actor you posted...he is a hottie. I like guys with long hair too as long as its nice and thick. Got any more??

Paris

G

Genevieve

Here's another pic of Jay Tavare.. for irparis.. and I'll be back with some more long haired dudes later! LOL ;)

jay_tavare_official_site.jpg

F

foxyeyes

OMG Julianne your right...yeah he's close to my age...but still younger..lol

Mario Lopez,jr. Born October 10,1973 is a Mexican-American actor,born in San Diego,CA.

hmm so that makes him 32? and I'm 37...so he's eligible in MY younger man category :p :D

lopez091qv.jpg

~Swoon~ wonder if he likes plump women lol *blush*

Last edited:
K

kathyw

irparis said:
I would post Nicebrad75's pic on here and gazz, but I don't know how to post pics...they are cute ym.

But I have to admit Gen, that indian actor you posted...he is a hottie. I like guys with long hair too as long as its nice and thick. Got any more??

Paris

hehe you have good taste inparis. :)

Science Goddess

Bodhisattva O' Love
skatergirl said:
Oops I forgot! No name required. (For u Science Goddess!)

mark-wahlberg-2.jpg

Oh my God...I almost drooled on my keyboard. I had to SAVE this one to my, eh-hem, hard drive. ;)

Edit: Best thing about working from home: Having Mark Wahlberg as the wallpaper on your computer's desktop. Yessss!

You think it'll chase the boys away?

Last edited:

Science Goddess

Bodhisattva O' Love
Forever Young

What a loss. A wonderful actor, an absolutely beautiful human male:

River Phoenix

23 years old - for eternity.

riverstring6jl.jpg

rp05g5mk.jpg

Science Goddess

Bodhisattva O' Love
~Guinavere~ said:
And this is one of my best friends J....I have known him for about 6 years! And yep...he's gorgeous!

Brittanyslaststand.jpg

When I have a gorgeous hubby and fab looking friends as well...who needs to drool over someone I will never meet! LOL

Uh, Guin, when are you going to introduce me to your hubbie's pal?

I gots a cowboy hat, too.

Last edited: