What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cutest younger men?

F

Faith47

Thanks Trace. arent they georgious men?!
....ouf...its getting hot here! "I need a fan" :D

Thanks again Annie and Trace...you girls are real gals
(((hugs)))

Last edited:
S

skatergirl

greeneyedgirl said:
i helped ya out a lil bit there annie, looked like you got a hold of a bad link....hope you approve of the pic i chose. he's puuurdy :D

I was going to pick that one!!!!(We have the same taste! ;)) I wonder why the links go bad like that? Thank you!

Adrian Brody
adrien_brody2.jpg

greeneyedgirl

skatergirl said:

I was going to pick that one!!!!(We have the same taste! ;)) I wonder why the links go bad like that? Thank you!

kat told me once that it's a really good idea to use the 'preview post' option down there at the bottom of your posting screen because some sites throw up on you. LOL.

i now do it in every post i make, pics of hot guys or not. :D

Kristin

Wow. Some of these pics reminds me that beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder! Interesting variety.

F

Faith47

Kristin said:
Wow. Some of these pics reminds me that beauty really IS in the eye of the beholder! Interesting variety.

Oh yeah girl...it is. :D

C

Camelotlady

yikes

I think I need to check my blood pressure after looking at all these gorgeous pics :) Yowza