What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Anniversary

Bella

Today is our first wedding anniversary.

Why was I so scared of getting married anyway?

Almost 15 years of being together. I just want to remind anyone that it can work, and it can be wonderful, if you both have enough love and commitment to each other. He works overnight tonight, so he'll be sleeping all day, we spent last night cuddled up watching a couple of movies and eating yummy food to celebrate the new year and our first year.

15 years ago when I first started coming here, and support for my relationship with my vym was only about 50/50, I said I'd be happy with five years with this wonderful man who loved me like nobody ever had. I've been triple blessed so far, with no end in sight.

It's not always perfect, but it's as close as two imperfect people can get in my opinion.

Please, please, if you're lurking and new, and scared, don't let fear be your deciding factor. Be cautious and smart, but open to possibilities.

SummerBob

Super Moderator
Today is our first wedding anniversary.

Please, please, if you're lurking and new, and scared, don't let fear be your deciding factor. Be cautious and smart, but open to possibilities.

I would also add, don't let people's comments determine your happiness. It's sad when someone ends a relationship over things people say. I've even seen people break up because of comments on a forum. Pathetic! You have to have more strength than that.

You didn't listen to the naysayers 15 years ago, and now you're happy. Where are they today? They don't even remember or care.

LunaLove

Congratulations Bella! You give me hope. :)

So many of the best things in my life have come along after I've ignored others opinions and advice. My VYM is now here living with me after years of being in a long distance relationship with him and I feel this time with him will be the best of my life. So odd but wonderful that the very best relationship I've ever had with another person has come at this point in my life.

fiorinda

Huge congratulations!! My husband and I celebrated one year of marriage at Halloween, and this May we'll have been together 5 years. There's been more love and happiness in that time than there was in the whole of my 21year relationship/14 year marriage with my ex-husband!! We fit. That's what matters!

Bella

Yes it does.

Even before Ageless was Ageless, back in the old Lovestories.com days. Seems like forever sometimes, and then like just a little while ago.

Mebel

OWYM AG 29 yrs
Yes you are right!, CONGRATS!, and staying open for all kinds of possibilities is my life motto too!