What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good afternoon to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrWitherfork

Hi, there-

I'm Mr. Witherfork and it's my pleasure to be accepted into this club.

I'm 55 - can't believe this is the one place where you don't feel a bit self-conscious about your age!

My last girlfriend was 27.

The one before her, also 27.

The one before her was 31.

I don't go looking for younger women per se and I'm not by any means a playboy - I was married and monogamous 14 years to a woman ten years younger than myself - but I'm single now and find myself, more and more, drawn to young women who love an older man's maturity, his less "in-a-rush" flavor, a man who doesn't have the slightest interest in Warcraft, a man who drives a new car, listens to her, scolds her when she needs it, and basically sees to her needs, gets along with her friends, and is nice to her mother.

I work in the arts full-time, am a great cook, dress well, have a wicked sense of humor and I enjoy women who read. As in "books." :) I work out 7 days a week, have a ridiculous amount of hair on my head (not bald, I mean) and (fill in the brags here.)

I'm also overly dramatic at times, have a quick temper (quick to cool off, though) negatively judge most of humanity, need my alone time and tend to be a little self-centered, although all you need to do is punch me and I'll snap out of it.

Looking for marriage/children with the right person. But that's wayyyyyy down the line.

Say hi if you wish...I don't bite. Actually, I do bite, sorry. CHOMP

Attachments

• Max the dog feet.jpg
    Max the dog feet.jpg
    3.3 KB · Views: 129
Status
Not open for further replies.