What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Good couples game for YM/OM.

LunaLove

I'm a pretty intense gamer, despite the fact that I'm an OW. But i was thinking that there may be OW here that would like to enjoy some games with their YM but are newbies. My YM and I started a new game a few days ago I think may be a great game for new gamers and/or LDRs. If you have Xbox 360 and Xbox live, Diablo 3 with the expansion is on sale currently for 20.00. Great gear dropping and on "normal" difficulty this has been one of the easiest games we've played. Make sure the non-gamer is playing a demon hunter and learns the few controls needed and picks the right talents. If you guys out there want to get your lady to play games with you, this is a perfect opportunity. But don't be hurt they "pawn" you. :tongue2:

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
The only game my husband and I play together is Advanced Wars (Nintendo), which is an old strategy game. He likes wrestling games and I wont go there.