What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

grrr.

Bella

I just found out my daughter threw away all the papers and manuals from all the Sims 2 CDs. So I have all these lovely CDs with no SN# codes to be able to reinstall them to my computer.

Would any kind soul be willing to share codes, or give me a clue on how to find them?

I have them for the original, for University, Pets, Open for Business, and Seasons, but I have all the expansions, and only those codes.

And a newly reformatted computer......

D

Dan_Shues

From EA's website:

The following information applies to the North America territories only. If you are not using an 'NA' version of the game or do not live in that territory, you must consult your manual for the proper policies and information.

Misprinted or Invalid Serial Replacement:
If you meet one of the following criteria and you are within the 90-day warranty period, you can send a request to Electronic Arts for a replacement serial number.

* The serial number is illegible or missing characters.
* The serial number is not printed on the lower left portion on the back of the jewel case, inside the jewel case, or on the back of the manual.
* A Technical Support Representative deems the serial number provided with the game as invalid.

When sending a request for a replacement serial number, please include the following:

* The original insert from the back of the jewel case displaying the invalid or misprinted number, or the manual displaying the invalid or misprinted number
* Explanation of the situation
* First and Last Name
* Return Address
* E-mail Address
* Phone Number

Bella

Past the 90 day warranty on 'em. I have all the jewel cases, she just tossed the manuals inside most of them, which had the serial number printed on them.

*sigh*

I've registered most of them, I think, surely they keep some kinds of records.

Bella

fudge. $10 a replacement serial number, and you send in a game disk as proof that you own it.

*sigh*

Bella

I have the serial numbers for the ones I listed, but we have ALL the expansions through Bon Voyage, and she even tossed the one for that.

Why don't they mark the inside of the jewel cases with them or something?

Usually I take the serial numbers and tape it to the page of the book we keep our CDs in, we don't usually even keep the jewel cases, but those are mainly hers, and she wanted the cases lined up on her desk for decoration. I didn't realize she'd get rid of the insides. Shoulda just done my usual, and let her have just the cases.

D

Dan_Shues

Bella....

If you download Limewire you can download the cracks/key gens from there. Only thing is you can't play them online anymore.

It's worth a try.

Sora

Oh be VEEERRRRRRYYYYY careful doing that...

99 percent of those things are trojan viruses...