What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday David

Bella

Just an announcement-----

Today, my VYM officially turns YM.

He never comes here anymore, but anyway, Happy Birthday, you wonderful, sweet, hot, hunk-o-man.

I'm so grateful to have had him in my life during this time, I can't even express it.

T

tinydancer

Happy Birthday David!!!!
You've got on heck of a woman there so I am sure your birthday will be awesome!

R

Rozie

Lol!! This post makes me smile. I hope you guys have a wonderful day!! :D

LadyInWaiting

In The Woodwork
Happy not a vym birthday! LOL

Hope it is a wonderful day (like Frances won't make sure of that!)

Too bad it isn't a vegas blow-out, but plans will have to be made again.

Terri and Steve

Z

Zuzu

Happy Birthday to him! And YAY for you :)

How old is he? I've noticed that there is debate on what VYM and YM is and that the line seems to get moved. What is the magic number these days? I'm so curious now, since my YM is 24...maybe he's not a YM....maybe he's been a VYM this whole time!...O-M-G :jaw: ;)

I hope you have a wonderful time celebrating!

Bella

The last magic number seems to be 25, so, yup, Zuzu, got yourself a vym there.

He's got a class tonight, so no hot plans, but he'll be home at 7:30, so cake, and ice cream, and then.....

Well, he has the day off tomorrow, so he doesn't have to fall asleep early, so....

:blush:

joelstrouble

Silence! I'll kill you!
Gratulerer med dagen!!!

birthday022.gif

G

grumpysgirl

WOOT HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Hope he has a great day!!!

Z

Zuzu

Bella, my very delayed thank you for clarification. I have not had the heart to tell my YM....errr...Vym that he is such. I'll just keep it our little secret.

Hope it was a GREAT birthday :)