What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Happy Birthday Mano

Bella

As he quietly slips into being 26, Ageless celebrates the promotion from VYM, to YM, of manomistree.

Happy Birthday, my buddy!

HappyBirthday8.gif

G

grumpysgirl

*pinches your cheeks* AWWW paul has a birthday!!! HAVE A GOOD ONE!

Polly

Doorperson for my pets!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MANO! I did it in Christmas red fer ya! How many shots did you do? Twenty six...life just gets better, my man! :)

manofmisteree

Music Educator/Brat
Ah, I haven't been here in a while so I just now saw this.

Thank you everyone for the birthday wishes. When I first joined ageless I think I was about 18 and I thought "my gosh I'm so much younger than the rest of the male population on ageless." When I first joined age gaps were still very much a taboo so I felt crazy for liking women so much older. Finding Ageless in early 2003 help me realize that I wasn't crazy and there were others like me out there. (Yes, even men feel like that too sometimes.) I was fortunate that there were even a few awesome people like Tall Guy who was the same age as me and there were also women that were in relationships with men my age at the time like Bella, LadyinWaiting, Ellethe, and more. It's interesting to make the transition from vym (18-25 years) to now ym. Personally speaking I am glad to move onward. I think it will make it much easier approaching woman as well as being taken more seriously. I have always had a preference for women at least 20 years my senior and I think slowly getting closer to 30 makes things better...can't really explain why...there is a multitude of reasons I suppose.

Anyway, thanks again for all the birthday wishes!

-Mano

Jody<3

Registered member
Im so sorry I missed this. We suffered the "mini-blizzard" right around Christmas..and my internet was screwy.

Happy belated birthday!!! :)

Ellethe

Ex-Marcy'd
Darn it! I missed this too!

Happy Birthday Paul!!!!

Hope you did something hella fun. Go see Avatar it was fantastic! :)