What's new
Ageless Love

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Hiya (from Britain! :))

Leigh

Hello everyone! :) I'm Leigh, I'm 19 years of age from North west england!

I'm not in a relationship with anybody at the moment but this seems like a lovely little community and I know from experience I get on alot more with people who are older than me! (I have no idea why, just seem to click more :yes: )

Anyway, I just thought i'd introduce myself and looking forward to getting to know you all! :)

Speak to you soon hopefully!

Leigh

Last edited:

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
Hello, yes Ageless is slow. Some of us have forgotten that we have a huge age gap, because we have been together that long. It's like at the beginning you have all these questions, doubts, fear, and after a while, the relationship either works or not.

Corsair

Hello, yes Ageless is slow. Some of us have forgotten that we have a huge age gap, because we have been together that long. It's like at the beginning you have all these questions, doubts, fear, and after a while, the relationship either works or not.

I think the taboo society had has gone as well so less people feel a need to join a forum to discuss age gap relationships. I'd hazard a guess that when this site was still kicking over that many of the posts were from older women questioning why younger men are approaching them and if they should explore it.

SheLikesKitties

OW/YM 21YR GAP
I think the taboo society had has gone as well so less people feel a need to join a forum to discuss age gap relationships. I'd hazard a guess that when this site was still kicking over that many of the posts were from older women questioning why younger men are approaching them and if they should explore it.

Definitely, we experienced insecurity, taboos, dissaproval from family members and friends.

In my case, the dissaproval was such that my husband and I married without any family or friends in attendance. On the other side of the coin, my ex husband married a younger woman and he had a big party, because society was on his side.

Nine years later, I do not even notice the age gap.